HURT AND LOVE

Magadhi descended downstairs and saw her dad. Maheswaran questioned her, “Did Armaan have his dinner? How is his hand now?”

Magadhi responded with a mock smile, “Don’t worry, Dad. Your son-in-law... I fed him with my hands. I'm reminding you, he slaughtered my sister... who is your daughter... Are you content now? That he had his dinner...”

Magadhi resumed with rage dripping from her words, "How is that... dad??? You chastised my sister every day... for starting her life with him without your consent ... And now you are treating this individual as your own son.”

At this time, Armaan stepped out of his room and heard their conversation. 

Armaan thought to himself. I think Magadhi started regretting her decision to help me. I expected this long back from her... She's a bit late. But she will never accept that she can't control herself from caring for me. She is hiding it from all of us. But who is she fooling?

Armaan descended downstairs when he heard Magadhi yelling, “Dad, how is he good to you? He is a gangster. In his life, Armaan may have many enemies who try to kill him. He is making us stay with him... by telling us that... it is for our good. But... No... It is just a lame reason... He may be the reason... we would die one day... Very soon..."

"This is the reason... I said we would leave with Derek. But you told me that Derek is Armaan's son. We can’t separate them. I had no option... I agreed to marry him. So... I can take care of Derek... But... but... I now... don’t have the least... interest in him. Or... I won’t care for him even if he dies one day."

Maheswaran got angry at her and lifted his hand to slap her. But Armaan stopped by walking and consoled him, “Magadhi is right, uncle. Don’t get angry.”

Maheswaran apologized for Magadhi‘s behavior. Magadhi yelled, “Dad!!!”

Maheshwaran initiated, "You don't know what the truth is... You don't know what is happening around... You have no idea... why we are being saved by him... You don't know who Armaan..."

Armaan controlled Maheshwaran, "Uncle, please. Don't lose yourself. There isn't any need for Magadhi or Aunty to know this."

Magadhi broke their conversation and asked as she cried, "Let me know... some things too."  

Maheswaran stopped her, “Go to your room.”

Magadhi spat at Armaan, "Armaan, Please don't act like that... you are saving me from my father. He will deny many things to me before you come into our lives... too. But that had some reason. Some valid reasons... But now... It is solely about you. These days, he is raising his hand to stop me just because I'm talking ill about you. Seems like you have got his all trust on you with your sugar-coated words."

Magadhi ran to her room with tears in her eyes. She felt how that word slipped from her mouth.

Armaan’s heart pained while watching her running with tears.
Armaan turned to Maheswaran and said, “Uncle, don’t get angry with her.”

Maheswaran smiled and said, “I can see that you... care for her a lot. So you are trying to spoil her. Armaan, I am lucky... to have you as my son-in-law. Can we talk about when you are planning to marry Magadhi?”

Armaan was silent for a second and said, “No, uncle... not now. I have to dismiss the threat around us.”

Maheswaran replied, “Maybe having my daughter in your mansion. Without getting her married... people may start to gossip.”

“Don’t worry, uncle. I will take care of her till my last breath... as promised. Please don't think about the world. That is never gonna harm us in any way. I'll focus on it. You can live here peacefully with your grandson,” said Armaan.