ALIVE BUT DEAD

This update is for you disha7722

                       *************

Nisha saw Charles disconnecting the call and asked, “Was it, Nishanth? Did he find Diya? Where is my friend? Tell me something, Charles!!! Why are you being quiet?” 

Charles comforted her, “Nishanth will indeed find her out. Come... let’s go to the mansion.” With that, all were in the mansion within half an hour. 

Magadhi examined Nishanth as she saw him descending the stairs with a melancholy expression, “Where is my friend? What did you do to her? Why is it difficult for you guys to look after someone... whom you love dearly? Or are you acting to them? Do you really want them to be in your lives?”  As she asked him, she looked at Armaan in the end.

Nishanth was already losing his patience. He oppugned back, “You should answer this question. Where is my wife?”

Magadhi chortled humorlessly and answered him, “You were the one who had pushed my friend to this extent. In these last few months, Diya said she was living merrily with you. So, I felt coolheaded. Now… why will she be missing now? You... people, don't care about our emotions and play with our hearts. Where is my friend? You...” 

Nishanth punched the glass table and roared, “Stop Magadhi!!!”

Armaan walked to Nishanth and consoled him, “Relax. We will find her out.”

Armaan yanked Magadhi into a room and made her sit forcefully on the sofa. He leaned dangerously close to her and gritted his teeth, “Listen carefully… Ms. Magadhi. I know you are searching for reasons to see me shattered and push me into the pool of guilt. I understand… I know you are enraged with me for your sister. But Nishanth is different. I can see it in his eyes… the painful love. Please... don’t make him… more vulnerable… Keep aside your personal grudges against me and look at this situation… You may… feel his loss. And I’m warning you…”

Magadhi saw his eyes were red and glistening with tears. Both of them peeked into each other with different thoughts.

Magadhi in outrage and Armaan... with the hope that someday she will understand him.

Magadhi pushed him hard and got up from the sofa. She sneered, “Don’t you dare touch me… again.” Armaan strolled to the washroom, ignoring her, and shut the door.

Magadhi reached the living room. At this time, Parvathi entered the living room and saw Nishanth’s hand bleeding. He looked glum.

When Magadhi noticed blood, she fainted. Just then, Armaan walked out of the room. Armaan caught her.

Rani rushed and arrived with a first aid container. She placed it on the table. Parvathi reached and held Nishanth’s hand to minister his hand. Nishanth threw the box.

Parvathi slapped him and shrieked, “What do you want us to do, Nishanth? Should we see you becoming a beast? Look at you behaving wild and breaking things around you!!! You are hurting yourself and others too.”

Nishanth hugged Parvathi and revealed the information... that no one else knew, “Mom… I need my wife. She is now… carrying our child. I don’t know where she is.”

At this time, Charles entered with Nisha and saw his hand bleeding. He took the first aid kit and walked to him. He stated, “If you need your wife and child, you should first control yourself. Treat this… we will find her out.”

Parvathi stood still as she heard all the things. After processing new information, she finally fainted. Nisha helped Parvathi to move to her room. She was treated by a doctor in her room.