COMING FOR YOU

So... First of all, Apologies dear readers. Never planned to give the long break between the updates. But ... Yes! Sometimes... Something is so uncertain. So here's an update for you. And... Seems one way talking here... It would be great if you guys could comment about what you like in the chap and what makes you continue the book!!!! Thanks in advance 🌸💗✨

                            *********************

Days expired gradually. Nishanth began to stride with much difficulty. His whole concentration was to heal soon and to find Diya. He was able to do his own chores within a month.

Nishanth was not only back to work. But he evolved colder and meaner than before. Nishanth became the one who once was a devil to others... But now he was to himself also. He was indestructible from being his old self.

Nishanth sacked a lot of employees due to his vexation. Nishanth was furious at himself because he was incompetent to find Diya.

Nishanth couldn't comprehend why she was not with him and for not being a good husband or a human being!!!

Nishanth awakened from slumber... as he dreamt about Diya and his unborn child in a catastrophe. In the past few days after his recovery, he initiated the search for Diya. He got all the information from her friends and started inquiring. The last man on his suspicious checklist was Vikram. 

Nishanth encountered that Vikram kept an eye on him throughout his days in the hospital. Apart from Nishanth's family and friends, there was only this person... who... kept enquiring about Nishanth's soundness from the doctors.  He used his card to buy pharmaceutical expenses and all the tablets used for pregnant women.

Even though he wasn't sure about Diya's whereabouts, he had an instinct that Vikram was related to Diya.

On the other hand, Vikram felt he had to check with Diya and Kayalvizhi. It's been a month since he met both of them. That is not the only cause, as he can communicate with them on the phone. But the main reason was to convince Diya to return to her husband, as Kayalvizhi insisted.

Vikram also considered Nishanth. Nishanth was hospitalized for two months due to a car accident. But we didn’t say it to Diya. I don't think it is right to leave... Diya ignorant of Nishanth's condition... now. I didn't let her know because of her pregnancy... as the gynac advised Diya not to take up anything stressful. But what should I do without letting her know her husband's condition? It will be better if I tell her now as Nishanth is also better.

Finally, he scheduled to meet her. So he got in his car and started it. Nishanth was discharged and determined to meet Vikram.  He missed Diya a lot and was triggered to drown in alcohol when his attempt to find Diya was in vain.
But he got news from his escorts that Vikram was journeying to a remote place.

Nishanth asked his men to continue to track his location and program according to it.

By now, Diya was already depressed. She thought that she should go back for her child’s sake. She had unpleasant dreams of Nishanth regularly. It shattered her heart. She missed her parents, friends, and Nishanth a lot.

Nishanth has now become her life. As she thought of her love for him... she felt pain.

She thought to herself. Should I stay with him and make him regret for betraying me? Yes, I have to do that. So... my child will have both a dad and a mom.

No, Diya. You are thinking for yourself. You can’t live without him. You wanted to at least get a glimpse of him. You are searching for reasons to stay with a man who doesn’t love you.

Are you yearning for a man... who used you and betrayed you? Don't be weak. Stay away... from him... Diya. He is not good... for you and the baby. He doesn't deserve you...

No, Diya. If he doesn’t love you... no problem. You love him right. Make him fall for you. He is your husband.

Husband? Who is my husband? How will he love you when he has someone in his heart. He is a cheater, Diya. You will regret every day... thinking you are second to everything in his life. Don’t go.

No... Diya go. You may go mad without him. It's not good for your child’s health too. If you stress yourself like this... You can torture him and take your revenge if you go there.

No, Diya. No….

Go….

Don’t…

Diya got a headache. She yelled in tears, "Stop."

Diya finally relaxed after crying for some time. She spoke to no one in particular. "It's been months since I've been away from him. Was it difficult for him to find me with his resources? I never want to see him... I never want him to come for me... But I... somewhere wish that I could see him in front of me!!! Why am I behaving like an idiot? What is happening to me? How are you, Nishanth? Are you taking care of Parvathi Maa? What about my parents and friends? I feel like I'm doing something wrong!!! Who will take care of my parents if I'm not beside them? God!!! Please help me... I am angry with Nishanth. But what did others do? They made me marry him even knowing about Nishanth's past life..."

At this time, Vikram's car stopped. He watched Diya as she was seated in the lobby with a book in her hand. But lost in thoughts and crying. She was already three months pregnant. Her baby bump was visible. She caressed and smiled with tears. Vikram walked to her and shook his hand before her.

Diya saw Vikram, who was smiling at her. She gave a tight smile and questioned, “Why are you here, Vikram?”

Vikram questioned, “Seems like I have disturbed mother and baby time. Is it? Am I not welcome here?”

Diya sulked and questioned, “Who am I to say that?”

Vikram questioned her, "Why do you always sulk like this and express your thoughts that you are a burden to me? I am your friend Diya. Please don't think like that. It hurts to see a friend like this. Have you made your decision yet?”

Diya didn’t say a word.

Vikram gazed at her sad face. He thought he had to change the topic and held his tummy, “Ah!!! I think my stomach needs something. It’s killing me.”

Diya panicked and questioned, "What happened?”

Vikram replied with an innocent face, “I am feeling hungry. I didn’t have anything.”

Diya smiled at him and said, "Let’s go.”

They started walking. Vikram questioned, "Diya, I am now addicted to your food preparation. Ma’am said that you learned quickly and were too interested in learning. May I know the reason?”

Without thinking, Diya blurted out with a smile, "For my... Nishanth.”

Tears again started leaving her eyes. A child dashed Diya, and she was about to fall. Vikram caught her at the right time by holding her.

Vikram panicked, "Diya... careful!!!"

At this time, a car stopped. A man got down as he owned the whole world. The forever dominating aura with the olive green shirt and sandal trousers. His full sleeves folded till his arms. His eyes were enough to burn the other person. An order can take a life. But he is dead with no life in his eyes other than anger, swindled and sad.

                    ************************

Hey all... Enjoy reading and Don't forget to show us your love through votes and comments. And yeahhhhhh... Belated Diwali wishes. Let your lives fill with bright lights and lots of love🤍🤍🤍🤍