chapter 36

jay'quan pov:

I went back home after i was done with the trap, i was still mad at kk because she be doing all that petty shit instead of telling me wassup.

I walked in my room she wasn't here and either was her stuff, so i called her but she ain't answer so i texted her no response either.

I took my shower then lay back trying to go to sleep but i couldn't because kk wasn't here. I can't sleep without her or knowing that we on bad terms and ion know where she at.

i called her phone again but she ain't answer. i forgot i got ha location, and it say she ain't some condos, i know this mf ain't cheating on me.

naah she know better

I grabbed my stuff and got in the car making my way to these condos. It was only 10 mins away but i made in 5. I walked in this boujee ass place and went to the  desk.

"hello sir who are you here for?"

"kaay'la"

"is she expecting you"

"no im her boyfriend, im surprising her"

"that's nice can i see some id?"

I pulled out my wallet grabbing my id outta there and showing it to her.

"your name is on list.. she on the 14 floor door 32"

"appreciate it"

i walked into the elevator seeing some little girls with a women "hey you cute" one of the little girls told me. I laughed a little bit "thank you cutie"

The women was just looking me at like she was tryna fuck "hey sorry bout her" " nah she coo" "you are fine can i get yo number" "nah you coo"

A couple seconds later the elevator door open and j got out going to door 32, i ring the doorbell but no response. So i broke in and walked in closing and locking the door behind me.

I ain't gone lie this house fye asf, i walked in seeing her knocking tf out on the couch all i did was shake my damm head.

This girl can be doing anything and be looking fine asf. I removed the blanket from her and lay on her stomach getting comfortable then i out the covers back on us and close my eyes..

THE NEXT DAY...

Ace pov:

I walked into the room seeing kenken packing her shit umm wtf.

"what i do stink stink"

She looked at me and buss out laughing "you ain't doing nothing im going to me and kk new condos to my room and the girls room together" oh okay

"Come here" i said sitting on the edge of the bed with my arms wide "yes" she said walking into me and i grabbed her booty "nun i miss you babygirl" i said looking at her licking my lips.

"i miss you more you coming with me to the condos" i looked at her stupid "duh i need to know where my baby at" she start kissing my neck "babygirl chill"

She look me in the eye "what you talking about" i gave her the look "stop playing with me" we shared a laugh then she start back packing. I got up and went to the closet and starting packing some of my shit to.