Chapter 12

Jay'quan pov:
i woke up with my baby still sleep i ain't feel like getting up so i try to go back to sleep but i gotta call " wassam" " we need to come to the trap now" " can it wait?" I really ain't wanna go, i like being under my baby all day.

"No it's bad mike got stabbed and he don't wanna go to the hospital" i got up so fast "alright bye im on the way" i brushed teeth and did all that after i was done i saw kk up rubbing her eyes "where you in a rush to" "i gotta go to the trap some stuff happen I'll be back if im not don't wait up" i said kissing her lips

"But-" i cut her off "i really gotta go" "k" she did getting out the bed. I hopped in the car speeding not stopping at no stop signs or any red lights, i gotta know what the fuck going on. 2 mins later i was pulling up running into the trap "what the fuck happen" i said yelling at them.

" He was coming out from the mall when Travis and his boys starting fighting him and mike was beating they ass so they starting stabbing him. Then i came i tried to take him to the hospital but he said don't go to the trap and call the boys" some worker said

I went into my office seeing him getting his womb close, seeing him like that made my blood boil. This nigga gone die very soon because i don't play about my brothers. "You good man" "yea i got shot him in the shoulder" "everybody staying low until i get this nigga alr" "naah you ain't finna go out there by yourself" "nugga you just got stab your ass is staying home" i said calling trina (his wife) letting her know what happen

"See you ain't have to do all that" he said mugging me "you ain't gone listen to me but you gotta listen to her" i said smiling "i love you fool be safe" " i love you too man fr"

Trina came taking mike to their house, ace and max came in trigger happy we went over the plan we taking care of this nigga Friday. I couldn't wait to see to see that nigga dead. "Alr I'm finna head up stay low i love y'all" "love you too boy"

I called my mommy letting her know everything going on and telling her to stay low because i don't need anything happening to my momma. When i pulled up to kk house, opening the door she wasn't there.

I smoke a blunt because i really needed one, it's to much shit going on right now. I don't really smoke like that but i do it once in a while. After smoking i took a shower then playing the game.

Kaay'la pov:
I don't know what happened but qq just storm out the house with a kinda scared look on his face. Im at work and im not leaving no time soon, i been getting in appointment all day if im in the appointment im doing research. I really hope qq okay.

I FaceTime him "wyd" "playing the game im sorry bout this morning my brother got stabbed so had to make sure he was good wud" "it's okay at work im so tired and im not leaving till probably like 1 or 1:30" i said whining "get in your bag baby i gotchu" " i like you so much" he was smiling hard " i like you to"

"I'll text you when I'm on the way" "okay be safe" i hang up. Metre text me saying he gotta tell me something so i just called him "hey pooh you good" "yea i was just letting you know I'm done here i was gone surprise you but Travis is here" he said making me grow angry he was the main reason why our parents die "when you free this week" "my only day friend wby" "any day so Friday we gone take care of him cool with you?" "Bitch yk im riding" "okay bye i love you be safe stay low and coo" "love you too"

I was finish with my work and it was 12 going on 1, i text qq tellin him i was on the way. I pulled to the house with him opening the door "hey sexy" "hey" i said keeping it short i was just thinking about Travis.. our family took him in when he had nobody so for him to do some snake shit like that don't even make sense .

"Baby you okay?" "Yea i just want you to kiss and hold me" he grabbed my hand taking me to my room running my bath room. He undress me and picked me putting me in the water so i can relax my muscles

I took my shower then i came out with only panties and his shirt. He was still on the game so i grab his hand inlocking it with mines, bring him to the bed laying on top of him "you just wanna be under me" "nigga you stay under me so shut up" " i just playing mamas i love being around you."

He held me and kissed my forehead and massaging my back until i feel asleep. This nigga really my peace.

THE NEXT DAY

I got up early to get ready for work because right now i just wanna be by myself right now. Idk if it's just me but when i go through stuff i like to go through alone, because i know how my body is and i know me. I brush my teeth and did all that.

I got dress getting ready to leave but he grabbed me making me sit on his lap. "what's wrong with you" "nothing im good" "i can read through you like you can read me so stop the cap" "my ppl killer is back" i seen his whole mood change. "Damn bae i got you okay?Ion let shit happen to you" he said grabbing my chin kissing me. I kissed back "thanks babes"

He starting grabbing my ass kissing me "stop" he stared at me biting his lips making me wet wet. "Stop before i ride your face" "why if i want you to do that?" "Goodbye" i said kissing him again.

I went to work to do my paperwork, im really thankful for him and i need to spend sum time with my cousins..

Ace pov:
I was piss off man i thought i lost one of my brothers today. When i lefted the house Kennedi been texting and calling me but ion in the mood right now.

When i opened the door seeing ken sitting on one of the stairs. I really ain't wanna argue with her "so you can't answer the phone i just worried about you" "well im fine" i said tryin dismiss the conversation "where were you" "minding my business" "fasho" she said walking up the stairs to get her bag then coming out to walk out the door.

I wasn't trying to go off on her that y i said that "ill take you home" i said tryna calm her a lil bit "naah i got it i ain't your business anyway" she walked off i try to grab but she move getting in the car.

I went back in the house to smoke a blunt, i can't lose her, she's the only female that's really took there time with me all these other hoes just wanted my money, but not her. I gotta make shit right.

I tried to call her phone but they went straight to voicemail, so i just texted her but she ain't text back. Ian giving up on her that's my baby fr fr, ima make shit right.

I walked back into the house going to the kitchen seeing that cooked and cleaned.. im deadass falling for her. I ate then i try to call her again but she ain't answer so i just went to sleep.

Kennedi pov:

i told kk to come get me because ion kiss ass. If he ain't wanna he bother that's all he had to say, in stead of saying all that extra shit. Every since i lefted he has been calling my phone but ion wanna talk.

i was making my way to my patient when I hear ace calling my name coming over to me. I rolled my eyes walking away but he grabbed my arm "listen, I'm sorry for doing the most last night okay i thought i lost my brother and i just wanted to be by myself. Im not trying lose you so ima communicate with you more okay im falling for you babygirl and i ain't never did no simp ass shit like this before" i starting smiling

"mhhnn i accept your apology" he grab my chin kissing me "i feel bad cause you cooked and clean for a nigga to" "ima text you when i get off so be ready" " why" "do what i say i gotta get back to work bye bro safe" i said kissing him. Then going back to work.

———————————————————————————
Shit finna get real hope y'all enjoy... vote !!