chapter 66

A couple months later...

Kaayla pov:

"mamas" quan said waking me up with kisses as i slowly started opening my eyes seeing him looking like he just got out the shower "mhhm" i said trying to keep my eyes open.

"You gotta get up we got to meet that bitch ass nigga" he said with pissed all over his face, mama was doing a lil brunch at her house so we can finally meet her boyfriend and ofc quan nor the boys are happy about it.

"ion really feel good and baby stop acting like that" i said now sitting up "you still don't feel good?" he said getting in the cuddle laying on top of me rubbing my stomach.

"i mean it's a lil better i can thug it out" i said looking down at him while i was playing in his hair "if you don't feel better in the next couple of days then we going to the doctor" he said looking up at me and i nodded.

"come on we going back to sleep" i said laying down trying to get back comfortable then he stopped rubbing my stomach "bae" i said whining "mamas we gotta start getting ready" he said and my eyes started getting watery.

"just for 5 mins please" i asked him and he sucked his teeth looking at him "5 mins im not playing" he said and i start smiling feeling him get back in the bed and started rubbing my stomach while i close my eyes.

15 mins later...

"come on get up its been longer then 5 mins" quan said waking me up going in the bathroom as i got up staring at the wall "im fucking tired" i said mumbling.

"KK GET YO ASS UP" he yelled from in the bathroom "im up stop yelling at me' i said getting frustrated. I walked in the bathroom going to my closet picking out what i wanted to wear.

I just pick out an jumpsuit walking out my closet going to bruh my teeth. "we needa be leaving in the next 10 mins" quan said coming back in the bathroom.

I just nodded and he looked at me through the mirror "you mad?" he asked "no" i said spitting the toothpaste out my mouth now brushing my tongue and washing my face.

15 mins later...

I was ready to go but ofc quan wasn't ready so he was getting irritated with his self. I was in the kitchen cleaning it a lil bit i need to clean my house when i come back i said making a note to myself.

I heard him coming downstairs walking into the kitchen with a mug looking at me "you ready?" he asked and i nodded washing my hands then going into the garage going to the car.

I walked to my side of the car trying to open the door but it was locked, and he walked in "stop trying open the fucking door" he said walking to my side opening the door "boy idk what the fuck wrong with you but stop cursing and having a fucking attitude with me cause i ain't did shit to you" i said getting in slamming the door. 

I put my seat belt on crossing my arms leaning my head on the window to try to calm my nerves, i heard the door open and he got in starting the car "mamas" he said and i didn't say nothing.

"mamas" he said again placing his hand on my thigh "what" i said staying in my same position "im sorry for coming at you like that i wasn't trying to take it out on you" he said and i nodded and he smacked his lips.

He grabbing my face making me look at me "stop acting like that im sorry fr fr" he said and i nodded again, I was over the shit all ready i just wanted to go my ass to bed.

"words" he said and I looked at him "okay quan" he put kisses on my lips then let my face go putting the car in reverse. I texted ken ken asking if they left the house and she said they was just now leaving the house.