Chapter 17

Kaay'la pov:

I woke up by myself i called qq phone and he ain't answer, he probably busy. I got up because i had work today but I'm off for the rest of week cause of my birthday this weekend.

I got up brush my teeth did my hygiene putting in my scrubs then i was on my way to work. I got to work early today ion why.

When i walked in going into my office closing the door i got a knock on the door. "Come in" i seen ms.kim with a worried face "i hate we have to keep meeting like this" "it's okay what are you talking about?" She said now getting me worried

"Quan got shot and they said it's not looking to good" i felt the tears starting forming "whhhaaa-" ms.kim came over to me hugging me and i just cried cause wtf. "He's going to be okay be a fighter we just gotta be strong ok" "yes ma'am"

I really appreciate ms. Kim because she ain't have to do what she did. "Thank you" "np daughter-in-law" i started laughing "im fr i see the way my son look and talk about you" i started smiling "look at your face"

We both start laughing "now fix your pretty face and get back to work, he'a goin to be okay" "yes ma'am thank you again" i fixed my face going to check on my patients.

After checking on him i wanted to see qq but when i was looking for him i couldn't find him no where. I have a bad thing of over thinking i be having a thousands emotions running through my mind and it cause me to distance myself and zone out.

The rest of the day i did paperwork the whole time so i can kinda get my mind off of him. I was finished with all that i called qq phone but ofc he didn't answer.

I went home i didn't even feel like i eating i just took a shower then text the gc with me, ken, bb and lonlon telling them i made it home and going to sleep.

I watched tv until sleep came over me...

Jay'quan pov:

I was in the hospital but i had to move and the only ones that know are the boys and my momma. She told me that kk was crying and all that shit, i really wanna to tell her but all these niggas ain't dead yet and they gone try to come after her.

Ik i could just tell her but it's for her own good, ion wanna get her hurt i lose all my shit fr fr. I been looking at pictures and videos of us because i miss her.

Im at the condo with our doctor because he alr know what to do, he said i almost didn't make it and i need to rest for a couple of days. Ik kk birthday coming up cause i heard her and ken ken talking about it.

The doctor gave me that medicine putting me to sleep within minutes...

Kennedi pov:

Ace was blowing up my phone for like 2 days but he stopped. His last message was "im sorry for everything, you was the first and only girl i fw heavy" . That message been on my mind a lot, then i haven't heard from him.

I let them feelings go for right now i need to get kk birthday party together. I called metre, keri and trinity and they all coming down here. We gone be having it at a club with a vip looking over the whole club.

We all gone get fucked up because we need it too much shit going on. I started calling the club people to see if i can rent the vip put all night on her birthday.

After all that planing i was basically done with everything and i went to the store but a different one cause i ain't feel like going over there. Ik it's wanted some snacks, i went in got it then i came out "aye ma" i ignore them going in my car drove off fast asf  NOT TODAY BITCH.

After i put the food up i called bb and see what they was doing "Heey fav sister" "im yo only sister but hey wyd" "just came back from the store wyd" "just got out the shower we finna watch movies" "okay i was just calling you i love you and miss you" " i love and miss you more im coming home tm" "okay Gn"

I hang up and to take a shower then i took my ass to sleep, i gotta go to the club tm to check out the play before i pat my money on this bitch.

I was on tik tok till i had fell asleep.

Ace pov:

I ain't talked to ken ken in like a week i wish i could talk to her but it's for her safety we gotta get these niggas. We all been staying in this condo chillin but we all missing our girls expect max nugga been otp with his hoes.

We gotta get these nuggas before we come back out, we got ken coming over here later today to track these niggas down. I just want this shit to be done with. "Mane kk keep calling and texting me and ik its fucking with her, we gotta kill these niggas tn" "nbs i miss kenken"

We was just talking 30 mins later there was a knock, we all grabbed our guns cause it could be anyone, but it was ken. He came and spoke then got straight to work, while we got dress. Quan started getting up "nahh nigga we got this seat up ass down" "y'all got me fucked up" "nugga you just got shot we almost lost you im not going through that shit again"

He got an attitude and sat back down. Ken told us they were at their trap so we started loading up the car, then we went to the addy. I texted ms. Ms kim cause ik qq ass gone try to leave that mf house.

We pulled up going to the trap, we shot the nuggas in the front then we buss in the front door letting blunts fly. Once we seen all the bodies down we went upstairs shooting everybody in sight.

We came to the last door hearing somebody talkin "idgaf i want all they ass dead" "that nigga has it all" the voice sounded familiar but i couldnt put my finger on it.

We buss in the door only seeing chad.. chad grew up with us but we stop hanging around him cause he was jealous of us, then he start fucking with our opps . Ever since then we been trying be cool with us and work with us but he don't fwm cause he a snake.

"If it isn't ace, max and mike" he said laughing "so you doing all this for what" mike said "y'all niggas got everything while i got nothing" " Nugga you could've been right with us but you a snake" i said he starting laughing "it don't even matter cause all y'all ass finna die" he said pulling out a gun and bomb.

I quickly shot him in between his eyes "we gotta get out this bitch" "no shit Sherlock" we all starting running out that bitch " get yo gun, shoot that nugga then leave" i said "peace out " they said

When we was driving off we seen the house blow up. We got some wing stop then going back to the condo,walking in with qq watchin a video of him and kk. Ik my bro really like her because i ain't never seen him like this over no female.

I took a shower and went to sleep because we gotta a business meeting in the morning and a nigga was tired. The whole time in the shower i was just thinking my ken ken mane.

I lay in the bed closing my eyes yk what happened next..

——————————————————————————-
Ik it's short but hope y'all enjoy.. vote!!