Chapter 39

Jay'quan pov:

I was at the trap handling business like i been doing the last couple of weeks, kk been real busy at work so we haven't really been seeing each other. I know she probably think im cheating cause i come home late asf then be sleep when she leaving but im not.

I will never cheat on that girl she the love of my life, after all this over ima do sum for ha because i miss ha lil attitude having ass . I was on the computer looking at some land for my new barber shop that me and ace finna get, well ima have one and he gone have the other one.

I still young asf and i don't wanna keep doing this shit forever because it's gone get me two places jail or dead. So I'm open some business that i can do first barbershop, then a tatto shop, and lastly probably a restaurant for my mama.

I called my realtor Jamie so she can get me some land in a good establishment. "Hey jay" she said all seductive "wasssup aye i need some land or some buildings for my barbershop that im opening" i said getting to the point.

"Sure we can look at some next week, is that alll you need" i knew exactly what she was talking about "i got a wife im good" i said then hanging up the phone.

Yes she suck my dick from time to time when i was looking at building or places, but now that kk need my life im cool off all them hoes. A knock came from the office "come in" it was the guys.

"Wassup nigga i ain't seen you in forever" mike say "i know man but y'all good" "yea" mike and Max said "we going to the club tonight y'all coming thru?" Max happy ass said. His little ass alwys ready to party and shoot somebody damm shame.

"Nah man im coo" i said shaking my head thinking of kk gone beat my ass. "Bro bro come on we ain't all been out in a min, y'all got gals and forget bout all of us" Max said "he right tho" mike added on.

"Man y'all know them gals we got at home crazy asf" ace said "then we been coming home late asf, they ain't say it but we all know they thinking we cheating and we doing some shit we ain't got no business doing" i added on

"Just one night just the boys" Max said "fine man" i said shaking my head because this nugga wasn't gone stop "yesssssiiirrrrr hide yo hoe and lock yo mf door" we all laughed at his stupid ass "mane get the fuck out" i said holding my stomach.

" we going the address on central" max said i just nodded my head "we gone be leaving around like 10, so make sure y'all ass is there on time"  mike said as they both left leaving me just me and ace.

"Y'all gone kill our ass" ace said shaking his head "nah fr" i just laughing.. i finish counting the money then putting in the safe then finish the work on my computer till it was time for me to get ready.

Kaay'la pov:

I been at work since 5 this morning and im so over it, i just want to get in my bed and just sleep all day. I love my job, but today is on the days i lost 3 of my patients and it's taking a toll on me.

"Doctor king micheal mom is asking to speak with you" i just walked in my office didn't even get to sit down " ok here i come" i said walking back out my office im just so over today.

I walked down the stairs seeing micheal mom "doctor king" his mother walked up to me "yes ma'am" i said looking at her giving her all my attention "i just want to thank you for trying to help my son he told me that he had a lil crush on you and that you guys alwys treated him like family and it's kinda hard that he's gone because it's alwys me and him" she broke down in my arms. My eyes got watery as we sat in some chairs that were close to us.

"I know this must be very hard for you but you gotta be strong micheal wouldn't won't his momma to be sad anymore because it's not pain anymore, in and out of hospital, and i know it's tired of eating jello" i said making her laugh at the end.