Chapter 29

Kennedi pov:

I woke up seeing the other side of the bed missing i rolled my eyes because where tf you at. I got up cause i had to pee and to brush my teeth, i walked out the bathroom seeing flowers and a note on the night stand.

Good morning babygirl, i know yo ass got a attitude cause im not there but im handle business go start packing your clothes im taking you on a trip, don't ask no questions i could be there in a lil bit.

"Always leaving me by my fucking self" i got my clothes to take a shower. I got in and like 15 mins later a knock came onto the door scaring the shit outta me.

"Babygirl im back" my dumb ass was trying to get up because i fell, i got out the shower and put my clothes on. I walked out seeing him shaking his head "you ain't packed huh"

"Ugghh sir i just read yo note like 20 mins ago fucking relax" i said walking out the room going downstairs to get something to eat. Ofc he brought back food so i just sat down, pray, and ate my food.

He came down on his phone without saying nothing to me, i finished my food going upstairs to pack. I didn't where we was going nor did i know what to wear so i just packed everything.

It was gone take a while so i decided to ft kk "bitch wyd" "nun just woke up wyd" "girl nothing packing for a trip i don't shit about" " ass alwys fucking complain" she said laughing

"Mane leave me alone" we starting start out all kind of shit at this point just laughing and playing as usual. "You want me to go get the girls ?" "Ughh you can i was gone see if they wanted to come to you or ms. Kim" "oh okay ima call em and ask them but i k no one they tried of being there all the time" "yea Ik we gotta do better"

"Yea" i heard the bathroom door open meaning ace was coming in here. He opened the door seeing my clothes everywhere "you don't need all these clothes" at this point pmo like you could've pack my shit with yo man with the plan ass. "Ok ace" was all i said

"Alr pooh ima call the girls and let you know i love you be safe" "i love you more and ok" i hang up and finish packing. After doing that i was tired and i ain't know what he was doing so i got in the bed while he was on the game.

He turned around and saw me and got up and walked over to me "you ready?" "Yea" "come on" he turned his game off and got his bags taking him downstairs. I grabbed my bags ready to take him downstairs but he took him out my hands "i got it go get in the car" "yes sir"

He stopped by the trap leaving me in the car but he was only 2 mins so i ain't mind. After that we made our way to the airport.

Kaay'la pov:

I was still in the bed after i got off the phone with kenken, i tried to get up but pookie ain't let me and i ain't feel like arguing with him. I ft the girls to see what they wanna do.

"Heey my babies" "hey kk" "wyd" "finna go back to ms. Kim house" "that's why i called y'all i was gone ask y'all if they wanted to stay with for a lil bit cause Ik y'all tired of being there" "yeesssss siirrrr" they said making me laughing "bad ass kids but y'all get ready ima text y'all when im otw"

I hang up the phone and tried to get out the bed "where is you going" he said in sleepy raspy voice "i gotta got get my sisters" he smacked his lips and turn the other way "pookie come on" i said trying to remove his hands, but he just held me tighter.

"Stopppp" i whined at this point he was making me irritated i just wanted to get up. "Mane bye" he let me go and push me off him "why you gotta do all that" i said sounding like a baby. He ignored me and i catch and attitude walking into the bathroom slamming and locking it.

I took a shower, brush my teeth and got dress putting on a dress cause ion really wear dress like this. After i was done i walked out putting my clothes up and getting my stuff so i can go. I was gone say something to him but he ain't talking to me over dumb shit.

I made sure i ain't forget nothing then i went downstairs, i heard footsteps behind me alr knowing who it was. I walked into the kitchen to get some lemonade and some snacks since i wasn't really hungry.

He was just staring at me waiting for me to say sum to him. I was finna walked out the kitchen till i got a phone call the girls. "Yes my loves" "wya" "im otw now" "ok we just wanted to see where you was" "yea im coming" and with that i hang up.

He shakes his head at me "you can talk to them but not to me" i grabbed my stuff leaving the kitchen to only be pulled by my waist "yu think you finna leave without saying nun to me" i just looked everywhere but him.

He pulled my face up to him "gimme kiss" he grabbed my neck pushing my lips towards his. "Movcceee" i said breaking the kiss. "You want to be a meanie so move" he looked at me smirking cause i was right . He pulled my body towards him "daddy sorry mamas"

I rolled my eyes "k" still trying to move out the way, but he wasn't letting me. I just sat down looking down hoping that he would let me go. "Look at me, im sorry fr i just get in moods where ion wanna be bothered" he said hugging me and i hugged him back.

"All you have say is you don't wanna be bothered" i left him go and he was still holding on. He kissed my check "hurry up please" "mhhm" he walked me out and i made my way to go get the girls.

" im outside" with that i hang up and the girls came out. I was happy i ain't seen my babies in a minute "HEEEEYYYY" "HEEEY KKKKK" "y'all wanna go to my house or quan house" "yours im mad at him" "why?" "Because he act like he to busy for me" "ima beat his ass"

We talked the whole way there i got up some food and we made it back home. "Y'all wanna have a movie night" "yes but im finna shower first" i put the food down and went to my room and took a shower.

After all that i went back downstairs going to eat, my phone was ringing and pookie was ft me "hello" "wya bro" "bro?" "Mane yo asss supposed to be here hours ago" "the girls ain't wanna go to your house, so we came here" he smacked his lips "im otw" and hang up. Welp.

After i ate the girls came down and lay on the couch, we picked our movie and when i tell y'all when that movie started i was gone. I was in deep sleep until the door open and it was smashed scaring us "wtf"

"So just fuck me huh" "what is you talking about" at this point im mad cause he woke me up out my sleep cause he in his feelings. I turned my back against them has they went back and forth trying to go back to sleep.

Mins later the arguing stopped and i felt arms wrap around me. "You sleep" i ignore him, he picked me up laying me on him like i was a baby "night ugly girls" "night pussy" "mane quit playing with me fr" "you ain't gone do me nun" "make me get you touched" "boy aint nobody gone touch me"

"Bae please hush" i said in my sleepy voice "yes ma'am" "yes shut the fuck up" "gir- i cut them off "shhhh" after that i was out..

————————————————————————
Hope y'all enjoy... vote !!