Chapter 95

Kaay'la pov:

I finally got out the shower, im starting to think that kehlani loves messing up my shirts. I was walking downstairs hearing kehlani and ken talking.

"you stay dtn for life you hear me?" ken told kehlani and she laughed causing me to shake my head.

"girl i'm fr" ken said and i walked in the kitchen as they were leaving "what we eating cause im hungry" i told ken ken and she turn around.

"i tried to call ace to bring something back on his way home but he didn't answer" she said and i frowned pulling out my phone to call quan.

He didn't answer the phone either "here we go with this shit again" i said rolling my eyes, i called again same thing. I try to check his location but it was off.

"girl i'm so over this shit, i just wanna disappear fr" i said shaking my head "girl who you telling, pack up my shit and go" ken said.

I pulled out my phone again calling bb and lon lon and they answered on the first ring, now that's what we love to see "hey my babies" i said and they were so happy.

"heeey i miss you soo much" they said at the same thing "i know i miss y'all more, i was thinking we take a girls road trip, just disappear for a couple of days?" i asked them

"hell yea we down when?" bb said and i started laughing "shit like tonight" i questioned looking up at ken ken and she nodded.

"alr bet we bout to start packing we gone call you when we done love you" lon lon said blowing kisses before hanging up the phone.

"I already got my shit packed" she said and i started laughing "bitch that fast?" i said "girl hell yea i been had that pack just in case i had to go" she said making me laugh.

"alr bett let's go" i said grabbing kehlani placing her into her car seat, and grabbing her bag. As i was walking to the car I called quan twice and he didn't answer, can't say i didn't try.

my stupid ass baby father🙄

me and kehlani are going a road trip for a couple days .. when i get back i will be moving out.

i sent it making my way home, ken offer to stay in the car with kehlani, so i just parked in the garage, cause i didn't want to leave them in the driveway.

I packed my clothes then i started packing kehlani clothes , i can't make for her to put on these clothes i said more happy then ever.

it took about 5 mins and we were all packed so i walked downstairs, putting it in the trunk. Ken called the girls and asked if they were ready and they said they needed like 5 mins.

I called mama and she answered "hey my baby" she said "hey mama wyd" i asked her "nothing in the bed" she said

"well we going on a girls trip and we would love for you to come" i said and "when y'all going?" she asked

"like right now we going to get some food before we make our way over there" i said and i heard her moving in the background

"girl my shit already packed im coming" she said and we started laughing "where my 2 boys at?" she asked and we got quiet "no where to be found we tried calling them but they didn't answer, i text quan and told him me and kehlani were going on a road trip" i told her.

"now i'm sick of this shit from both of them, they know fucking better, making me fucking sick" she said "y'all lmk when y'all outside im about to call them" she said and i just okay because it was out of my hands.