chapter 73

2 months later...

kaay'la pov:

Today was the day of my appointment and the first time i'm going to be seeing quan since the fight. I have been keeping my distance from him and just focusing on the baby more. He does called and texted checking on the baby.

I visited my mother and father more often just talking to them making me feel a lot better, i ain't been stressing about anything. I also moved to another condo close by everybody else so they can come see me.

& I told everyone not to tell quan because i don't want him to be popping up on me i can't deal with him right now.

Everyone agreed to respect my privacy so everything be running smoothly so far, i'm back at the hospital working but not all the time but ima getting bigger day by day.

I actually have to go to work today so i'm up getting dressed, My job is like 20 mins away that's the only thing i'm not down the street anymore.

I got an call from mama k "hey baby" "hey ma" i said "how my babies doing" she asked "me and your baby is fine we ain't that active today like we were last night" i told her.

We finally told her about the baby and she was happy as hell, She is so ready to be an gg.

"Aww my baby kept you up all night long" she said in her baby voice causing me to smile "yes ma'am" i said giggling a lil "well i didn't want anything i just want to check on you and my baby i love you have an good day" she said blowing kissing in the phone.

"i love you more babby " i said hanging up the phone and finishing getting ready. After i got dressed I went downstairs to get me something to eat and some snacks cause we be hungry 10 times as much.

I'm not going to be at work my usual shift because i have my appointment so i'm just doing an check in on my patients and some paperwork.

I make sure i had everything before getting in my car making my way to work, ken and ace are still together and i'm proud of both of them.

ken was calling me so I answer "hey baby mama wya" she said "hey i'm at work trying a parking spot wassaup" i said "girl metre up here looking for you" she said and i started smiling.

"tell him here i come" i said laughing I thought his ass was playing when we said he was gone come see me. I found a parking spot and grabbed my stuff walking to the hospital.

When i walked in the first person i saw was metre and he ran to me screaming "bitch i misss youuu" she said kissing my cheek.

"i miss you more babies" i said hugging him and he pull apart looking down at my stomach "hey uncle baby" he said placing his hand on my stomach and he started going crazy in my stomach.

"ouch" i said rubbing my stomach while metre was just smiling "my baby kicking yea" he so happy "he does that with everybody" i told metre and he gave me the middle finger.

"hey boo" ken said hugging me and placing her hand on my stomach "hey auntie baby" she said and he started kicking again making me slap her hang away.

"idk why he start kicking with everybody touch my stomach" i said rubbing my stomach cause they still was starting to hurt. "cause he don't want nobody ducking with him" metre said and i looked back at him.

"how yk it's a boy" i asked him "because metre alwys know and ken having a girl" he said and we looked at each other "no i want a girl and ken want a boy" i said and we nodded our head and metre disagreed.

"well see" he said as we all walking into my office, while i got login to my computers hey were talking about idk i was really paying attention.

"kk" they said and i looked up "huh" i said looking between the both of them "you ready to see quan for the first time" they asked and i shook my head.