Chapter 62

The next day...

Jay'quan pov:

I woke up from my momma calling me "yes ma" i said yawning right after "i need you to drop some stuff off for me" she said like she was cooking or sun.

"aight ma here i come" i said hanging up the phone getting out bed going to the bathroom to start getting dress.

I ft kk just to cause u was bored and i wanted to see ha face. It was the last ring before she answered "yes quan" she said like she just got out the shower.

"wassam baby" i said smiling showing all my teeth "how may i help you quan" she said sitting up in her bed looking more into the camera.

"i just wanted to see how my baby was doing" i said smirking while she laughed "im finna get ready" she said keeping it short and i gave her a look.

"what you got going?" i asked not smiling no more just mugging her "my lil boyfriend coming to chill with me" she said lowly.

"man kk stop fucking playing with me fr" i said getting ready to hang up on her ass "im not playing" she said serious "aight bet do you then" i said nodded while she laughed and i hang up in her face.

I put my phone down and finish getting dress when kk called me again but i ain't answer since she got a lil nigga now.

She called once again and i declined again grabbing everything i needed before locking the door and making my way to my mommy house.

While i was otw there i got an call from mike "wassam bro" he said "wassam bitch" i said and he laughed "wassaup withchu you good?" i asked "yea man monica getting on my damn nerves" he said making me laugh.

"kk getting on mines to bro bro" i said and i laughed once i heard him start yelling "ahhh you bitch why you ain't tell me y'all was back together" he said.

"We ain't back together but we getting there she got a nigga playing hard to get and shit so yk how that go" i said making him laugh "Yea she ain't playing with yo ass"

"But since y'all coo call kk and see if trina fat head ass over there cause she ain't answering" he said "well im pulling up at mama house i gotta drop some stuff off then ima swing by the trap we can go to kk house after we leave" i said and he agreed.

"alr i'll see you when you get to the trap be safe bitch love you" he said before hanging up. I parked the car getting out going inside the house.

I walked in the kitchen going in the fridge for some food hearing my momma otp "okay baby thank you" i hear her say it a voice that she don't talk like.

She walked in the kitchen ending her call "who you otp with using that voice" i said kinda of mugging her and keeping my distance cause she gone try to hit me.

"my business quan them boxes by the stairs are yours be safe love you" she said hugging me and kissing me before going back to her room.

"This some bs" i said mumbling "WHAT YOU SAY" she yelled from her room. "Nothing" i said shaking my head.

Now any other time i be calling her she act like she ain't hear shit. WOMEN....

kaay'la pov:

After i got off the phone with quan i got up and start making me some breakfast cause i was hungry as always.

I really don't plan on doing much today jordan called today and ask if he can come over and chill and i said yes.

While i was in my thoughts the doorbell ring and i wiped my hands before opening the door seeing monica with an straight face "hey babies" i said smiling giving her an hug.