Chapter 31

Kaay'la pov:

I woke up from my alarm and i saw pookie still sleep so i left then alone cause he was up all night.

I got up and got in the shower and taking care of my hygiene. After i was done i walked out the bathroom going into the closet to grab my clothes.

I walked out and start putting my clothes on, after work i was goin to the store because we need some more food cause baby that ain't gone work.

I was just finna go so i woke up pookie "bae" "bro what" i caught a attitude fast cause i ain't did shit to you. "Never mind goodbye" i said grabbing my stuff.

"What kk" "never mind Jay'quan" "what i tell you about my name" i ignored him and walked out. That's what i get for trying to be nice and ask his fuck ass what you want from the store.

I got in my car and made my way to work. Today finna be a long ass day...

Ace pov:

I woke up by babygirl trying go to the bathroom, but i was laying on her. I caught a attitude cause she know i can only go to sleep if she by me or im laying on her.

"You mad at me?" She said coming out the bathroom. I ain't say nothing "alr javaris ion give a fuck" she said walking out the room.

She came back and i mugged the shit outta her cause she kno ion like being called that.

"You know my name use it" i said going to the bathroom "coo coo" she said getting comfortable on the bed.

I used the restroom then got my stuff to take a shower, today the last day we here and i plan to go over a boat ride since that's what she been taking about since we been down here.

Kennedi pov:

His crybaby ass gone have a attitude with me because i gotta pee, now if i would've pee on him it would've been a problem.

I was finna fall asleep when ace phone keep going off, i was ignoring it because that ain't my business to be in his phone like that.

His phone keep going off and at the this point i was getting fucking irritated, so i pick up his phone to put it on silent when the messages popped up.

Tee👅
Baby imy
Wya
I been calling you all day
I need some dick
Come over
*sends nudes*
Ik you miss this

I got out the bed so mf fast and I blinked a couple times to make sure i wasn't tripping and i was reading this right.

I just sat at the end of the bed waiting for him to get out the shower. 10 mins later he come out with his towel wrap over his waist. "You cheating on me?" I asked him titling my head to the side

"Mane wtf is you talking about" he mugged me

"Who tf is tee" he looked back at me

"Ion know no fucking tee" i laughed a lil

" baby I miss you, where you at, i been calling you, you lefted your clothes over here, come over, and the list gones on. You must think im fucking stupid." I said getting up

" she ain't nobody she just somebody i get head from, but that's was before we made it official" i turned back around

"Let me ask you sum, you got head from her while you was talking to me?" I said looking at him in the eyes