Chapter 18

Kaayla pov:

I woke up brushing my teeth then went downstairs to cook, i been zoning in and out thinking about qq. I miss his lil annoying ass, but i been calling and texting his phone but nothing. I overthink bad i don't wanna think the worse but what if he died.

After i was done there was a knock on the door. I got it seeing kenken, bb and lonlon with gifts in there hand. "HAAAPPY BIRRTTHHDAAY BITTCHHH"they screamed. Did i forget to mention today was my birthday? yeaaaaa

"Thank y'all" i gave them all hugs then going back into the kitchen to finish cooking, after that they want in "after you eat that you needa get ready" ken ken said "for what?" "Because i gotta surprise for you" "i really don't feel like doing anything tbh" "to late go get dress"

I sigh heavily because ain't no way i was going to win this argument. After i was done eating i saw them in the living room watching tv, so i went upstairs to put on a crop top and some biker shorts because it's hot outside. After that i did my hair, hygiene and put on some all white vans.

I walked back downstairs "im ready" "come on i gotta get you ready for tonight" "what" "huh" "bitch you know yoh heard me" "you gone make us late come on nugga"

We got in the car driving to god know where, couple mins later we was pulling up at a nail shop. "Bitch" i said looking at her "hoe" she said making all of us laugh. We walked in gettin our nails, feet, eyebrows, eyelashes all done.

"You doing all this for me?" I said making ken ken roll her eyes "bitch shut up" we was laughing again. I really needed this because my mind been on qq, i just wanna know if he okay.

Like a hour later we was done then we went to the mall picking out some outfits for whatever dumb ass reason ken ken said. This hoe can't lie to save her life, she got sum going on i ain't stupid.

After  shopping we went to the food court to eat, i wanted a Philly cheesesteak when i was in line with the girls ken got a call "who that" "huh" "bitch" "i gotta take this call"

Y'all see how this dumb ass lil girl acting? If you got something going on you needa act normal, slow ass girl i swear.

Kennedi pov:

I had to walk away because metre was calling "hello" "hey i just got out the plane I'm just waiting for keri and trin" "ok cool text me when y'all make it" "ok and don't be over there acting like yo got something going on." "I got this bitch bye"

I hang up and walked back to the kind with kk mugging me. "Bitch you ain't slick, ik you doing sum" "girl mind your business" "mhh wtv hoe"

We ordered our food then going back to the table and starting digging in, i gotta text from keri and trin saying they getting on the plan now. After eating we was on our way home.

I made sure the massage people was there so we can keep her busy, while i go plan. 30 mins later we was finally home due to all that fucking traffic. We walked in kk apartment seeing two women standing alone 2 tables.

"Why the fuck these people in my house" "it's your day yu need a massage" i said grinning. This bitch wanna kill me so bad "you gone make me beat yo ass" "it's lot to beat" "girl ain't shit back there" she said making me mug her.. BITCH you ain't have to say all that.

The girls and kk went upstairs to change their clothes, and coming back downstairs in ropes "have fun my babies" "where yo lil bean head ass going" "to hell" " the bus don't come till 2, you got time" "fuck you fr fr" i said laughing

I got in the car going to get ha balloons, cake and decorations then going to the club. After getting all that shit i made my way to club to start setting things up.  I gotta call from metre "yes" "yo rocket head ass don't need to answer the phone like that" "mane what yo bitch ass want" "they finna land so we can go the hotel and start getting ready" "okay y'all mfs need to be there @10" "okay stiff bye"