Chapter 81

Kennedi pov:

Ace woke me up out my good nap because he had a so called surprise of me. "Baby come on we ain't got all say" he said rushing me for the third time.

I looked at him "ace stop yk I'm trying to go as fast as I can" I said trying not to change an attitude with him.

He walked out the room leaving me to finish getting ready. I dont feel like putting on to much so I just put on a dress because I didn't feel like putting on clothes.

A couple mins later I was fully done getting dressed so I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs to find ace but he wasn't nowhere to be found so I looked in the garage and he was in the car on the phone.

He had the door open and wasn't paying attention until he heard the door open "bet fasho let me know- aight bye" he said hanging up the phone.

"You ready now" he asked getting out the car  walking towards me "come on with your pretty ass we got somewhere to be" he said grabbing my hands leading me to the car.

He opened the door and helped me get in then lose the door going to his side getting in . He started the car and handled me a blindfold and I simply gave it back to him.

"You really gone make me put that one" i said and he nodded his head "yes cause you gone be asking to many questions" he said

"I promise I won't say nothing even when we get there" i said but he wasn't going for it "no baby just put it on" he said and I frowned

"But me and the baby don't want to put it on" i said and he laughed " put the shit on now" he said with some seriousness in his voice.

" mane" I said putting it on not saying nothing else, I was thinking about getting on my phone, but I couldn't see shit.

I felt his hand go to my thigh and I jumped a little cause I can't see what going on.

Kaay'la pov :

I was currently getting some of the cake they brought us earlier this week while quan was playing the game.

I took my plate going into the living room where I knew he would be "baby" i said softly standing directly in front of the tv.

He was losing and he was finna say something but he closed his mouth "yes baby" he said trying not to sound irritated asf.

" I just wanted to see what you were doing" i said shrugging my shoulders at him "okay baby can you move from in front of the tv" he said putting his headset back on.

I frowned and moved out his way sitting on the couch watching him while eating my cake. He turned around looking at me then waved me to come over.

"I'm not getting back up" i said kicking my feet up on the couch "mamas please" he said and I rolled my eyes getting up.

He placed me on his lap and i laughed "baby I'm yo big for this" i said "hush no you not" he said pushing my back back but not to hard so he can still see the tv.

I was getting full off the cake and was finna throw it away but I started feeding it to him, but I kept missing his mouth because he wouldn't stayed still.

"It's some more cake left" he asked "yea I just don't want no more but I didn't want to throw it away" i said and he open his mouth for I can feed him.

After he ate call the cake, I got real sleepy and was trying to get up yo go on the couch but he wouldn't let me get up.

"Wya mama"  he said looking up " on the couch I'm sleepy" i said rubbing my ass like a kid.