Chapter 51

Jay'quan pov:

We got to the warehouse loading our guns and putting them on Silent, " Alr now we don't know what to expect in her, but look for my little sister" i said showing them a pic of what she look like.

Everyone nodded and we got out the car going into different directions to get inside the house, the people that was with me was going through the front door.

And the people with ace were going through the back , I saw them started going in so I kicked the door now walking into the warehouse as it was dark.

I slowly walked up the stairs hearing voices coming from one of the rooms, but I couldn't see which one. I went through the door with the lights on and just blast shots.

All the guys that were in there were dead in seconds and we did the same in the next room, coming around the last room we heard moving and yelling.

I opened the door seeing k3 and Montana as they both let out shoots making us run out and start shooting back. After i empty the clip I walked back into the room not seeing neither one of them.

We checked the rest of the house and they were gone so we put gas all over and set the house on fire. Leaving the house a car pulled up letting down the window.

I realize what was going one and I tried to call for ace to tell him to move cause they didn't see the car yet. "ACEE MOVE" i yelled trying to run to them but it all felt like it was slow motion.

Ace turned around and start shooting at the car as they started shooting back making his body drop the floor. "Nah man" i said as i kept shooting at the car going over the ace.

He was covering in his own blood looking at him like this really fuck with me, his eyes were slowing starting to roll to the back of his eyes.

"Nah man you gotta get up" i said slapping his face so he can stay up "don't leave me brother don't" i said shaking my head. This couldn't be the end.

Mike and Max were still shooting at the car which made it crash off the road into a tree. I picked up ace and got into the van that we rode in "we needa go to the hospital now" i said to the guys.

We made it there in like 5 mins due to we wasn't stopping for shit. "Aye stay up" i said slapping his face "tell Kennedi i love her" he said trying to close his eyes but i didn't let him.

"Nah man you tell her yourself, you not dying on me" i said carrying his weak body inside the hospital. "I need a Gurnee and any open OR right now" a nurse said rushing him to the back.

"God please let my brother live" i said to myself before getting a phone call from max "aye man we found lon lon in the car we on the way to the hospital to" he said

"What about them nuggas" i said getting mad because if these niggas still alive they gone die so fucking slow and ima make sure of it.

"When we got to the car they wasn't in there" he said and i punch the wall close to me " fuck man" i yelled. "Aye bro calm down we gone find them, we gone get on that as soon as we drop lil bit off" he said.

"Alr man y'all be safe" i said hanging up without getting them the chance to respond. Mins later they walked inside the building with lonlon crying in their arms and i ran to her picking her up.

"Im sorry man im so sorry" i said crying holding on to her "they hiitt me" she said breaking down in his arms and i stay calm in front of her but the inside i was ready to kill them niggas no remorse.

"It's okay I got you now you hear me, im sorry man" i said netting with a nurse so they can check on her and shit. After i dropped her off I make sure she was good then I waited on ace.