Chapter 43

Quan pov:

Today was my uncle birthday dinner so i woke up and ima get me and kk some breakfast. I really don't wanna go but my mommy curse me out saying i better bring my black ass.

I brushed my teeth putting on some sweats and a muscle shirt. I walked out the bathroom seeing kk sleep with her mouth open a lil. Fine ass.

I left making sure i lock the door then went to the car going to the Chick-fil-A. I got a call from my mama "wassaup momma" "hey baby you coming tonight right" "yes ma'am" i said laughing cause no matter what i said i was going.

"Good where my baby at" she said asking my kk "bye mommy cause you only care about her" i said sounding like i was sad. She don't even fw me no more. All she about is kk this and kk that, but that's my baby tho.

"Boy shut the fuck up" she said laughing and i didn't say nothing " you know you gone alwys be mommas big ole baby" she said and i can tell she was smiling.

"I know i know" i said laughing "but she sleep I'm going to get her something to eat right now" i said pulling up to Chick-fil-A waiting in the line.

"Im so proud of you Jay'quan Anthony" "why you said that ma" "because kk came in your life at the right time, she gone get you on right track.. please don't mess this up okay? I would love some grand babies"

"Thank you mommy and i gotchu she ain't going nowhere" i said smiling "well ima let you go get my baby some food please don't be late and tell her to call me" i said just shook my head "okay mommy i love you"

"I love you to baby" she said blowing kisses in the phone and hang up. I pulled up to the menu ordering the food.

"Let me get the 30 count of chicken nuggets with Polynesian and Chick-fil-A sauce" i said cause everybody gone be hungry.

"Okay your total is going to be "40.76" i handed him my card and after he was done i got the food and went back home..

3 hours later..

"Mamas can you please come on" i said cause kk was making us late putting on all this extra shit. "Stop fucking rushing me im coming" she said with an attitude.

I just walked out the room waiting for her downstairs. I had on a suit and kk had on a black dress with a cut on the side of her dress. And man did it fit her body good and tight.

Ace walked downstairs shaking his head and i already knew wassaup "these damm girls man" i said laughing and he joined.

I got a call from my momma "hell nah" i answered speaking first "im ready mommy that's kk she staying to long" i said before she start yelling at me.

"Go give her the phone please" i walked upstairs smirking the whole time cause she finna get it. "Here she go ma"  "daughter in law" "yes ma'am" "please hurry yo ass up before i curse my brother out on his birthday" she said making kk laugh.

"Im dress we leaving now momma" "okay see you when you get here be safe" she hang up the phone. "That lady is crazy" she said putting on her lipgloss that shit look sexy asf but i hate that shit on my lips.

"Tell me about it" "come on baby you look good" she said looking at me like she wanted to eat me "thanks you beautiful" i said pulling her waist towards me rubbing her butt.

"You look beautiful as alwys" i told her as i watched her blushed i smile cause she so cute when she nervous. I grabbed her face and kiss her and mugged her cause that shit got on my lips. "Don't be mad at me do not be mad at mf me" she said laughing.

This girl is crazy at hell. I laugh at her and then we made our way to the dinner. Let's see how this goes.

Kaay'la pov: