chapter 75

Jay 'quan pov:

Me and ace was leaving the trap after getting off the phone with kk, I know her ass was mad but she still could've spoke to a nigga damn. But she was right that shit could've been way worse.

"aye man you done with this shit foreal keep doing this and you gone lose your family, we grown now we ain't little kids no more. If we get caught or anything else we are fucked fr nigga" I said telling him the truth.

I knew what kk was saying but I didn't really understand until trina (mike wife) put the situation in her shoes, and I would kill kk if she was doing that shit while she pregnant with my seed.

"I know man Im done and I know her ass not gone come home either" he said shaking his head "she gone come around but until then you need to be on your shit so when she do come back you ready" I said and he nodded and then I dap my boy up.

I pulled up in kk house reaching in the back to their food that we picked up then I got out, I rang the door bell while we was waiting for some minute before she opened the door looking like she just woke up.

She moved aslide letting us walk in "She upstairs in my bed" she said to ace and he nodding going over to hug her "I promise this ain't gone happen sis thank you" he said and she nodded yawning as he went upstairs.

She looked over at me but I was already looking at her "hey" she said giving me a side smile "wassam" I said and she walked over to me and I open my arms so I can hug her.

"how my babies" I said looking down at her seeing a smile form on her face "a lil morning problems but we all good now" she said "that's good that's good" I said as we were still hugging.

"our next appointment is in two weeks" She said and I started thinking about my meeting and shit "what the date?" I asked and she looked up "im not sure" she said walking in the living room getting her phone "its the 13" she said

"I gotta call my agent and tell her to reschedule the appointment" I said and she was just looking at me "where you got to be?" she asked "I had an business meeting about my shops but don't worry about it ima be there" I said

"okay but I will completely understand if you can't make it" she said and I mugged her "nah I ain't missing shit" I said and she laughed "my bad g" she said going to lay down in the livng room.

"girl get up and do something you already went to sleep" I said following behind her "Im pregnant what do you want me to do exactly?" she asked sitting aside from me and I pulled her waist so she can sit on my lap.

"yea we not doing this" she said getting up and I just looked at her "what" "I was just trying to talk to my son" I said and she shook her head "daughter" she said "maybe on the next one" I said

"who said there was going to be an next one?" she said furrowing her eyebrows at me. "You the only one having my babies" I said smiling at her "but come on so we and my son can have our time" I said and she rolled her eyes walking towards me.

"why you rolling your eyes because you not getting attention" I asked her and she mugged me "boy bye if I really wanted it then I would got it" she said getting on her phone paying me no mind.

I put my hands on her stomach and felt little kicks then it stopped which he does every time with me, I know it might sound weird but I love that shit man.

"hey daddy baby" I said and I felt the little kids again and I was smiling big as hell "you know your daddy don't you i luv you" i said as I looked up seeing kk was looking at me recording me and i just shook my head.

"yu and your momma my whole heart" i said looking straight at her when I said that, She got up "where you going bruh" I said and she didn't say nothing she just lay down on the couch and I went over there laying beside her.

I was rubbing her stomach and just looking at me because I be dreaming of shit like this every night and day "I miss this" I said lowly getting sleepy and just decided to stop fighting it and just go to sleep.

Kennedi pov:

I was woken by ace and he had food in his hand so I took the food and listen to me talk "Im sorry baby foreal-" "ace im not dealing with this I almost lost our baby and you wasn't there didn't even tell me that you left, If that's what you wanna do then do it me and my daughter are going to be fine." I said crossing my arms.

"Im sorry I been killing myself about that shit but Im done foreal im done, we having a daughter?" he said smiling at me but I kept a straight face because he thought shit was sweet.

"yea" I said getting back in the bed eating my food and he was just smiling but his joy stopped when he noticed I wasn't entertaining him. "Ken Im sorry for real ill go if you don't want me here just call me or text me if you need anything" he said getting up picking his pants up and kissing my forehead.

"ace" I said and he turned around "its cool man really ain't shit gone change ima just give you your space hit me when you're ready" he said walking out the room before I could say anything else.

I just want them to understand that i love him but i can't keep stressing myself because it's not fair to me at all. We were doing good but now we back to the old shit which it couldn't be like.

I decided to be the bigger person so I called him and he answered on the first ring "wassup you good?" He asked "no wya" i said "im turning around" he said then i got out going outside and i saw kk and Quan sleep on the couch all cuddle together.

Yea focus on the baby my ass i said to myself shaking my head then walking out the house seein his car pulled back in the driveway. I walked to his car and he parked getting out the car and openin my door for me "thank you" i said and he nodded.

He got in the car looking at me "what's wrong?" He said "ace we can't keep doing this we can't keep running and just ignoring each other every time we get mad at each other now it's do you wanna be with me or not" i said looking at him

"I want you" he said "I'm done with that shit i was finna go look at clubs to see which one i wanted" he said "well we can still go if you want to" i said "you would want to go?" He asked like he was surprised of something.

"Yea if that's what you wanna do then I'm down" i said and he nodded grabbing my face kissing my lips "i love you" he said and i smiled "i love you more baby" i said and he placed on his hands on my thigh and the other on the wheel.

"We gone go tomorrow since it a lil late" he said and i nodded "ok baby" i said grabbing his hand off my thigh and placing it on my stomach moving our hands all around.

I leaned my head back and decided to take a quick lil nap on the way home....10 Mina later We was at home and i didn't feel like getting out the car.

"Come on girl it's finna rain" ace said opening my door for me waiting for me to get out but i was just looking at him tiredly. He picked me up and taking me in the house placing me on the couch then going back outside to lock the car.

I lay in the couch and he walked back in the house laying on top of me "ace" i said and he ignored me "ace" i said again and no response so i just sat there closing my eyes again.

i felt his head pick up but i didn't bother opening my eyes "my bad i was thinking wassup" he said and i shook my head "it was nothing" i said and he smacked his lips "you sure it was nothing?" He asked again "yea" i said going back to sleep.

____________________________________
Please excuse any mistakes, hope y'all enjoy..... vote !!!!!!,!