Chapter 98

Kaay'la pov:

Everyone was starting to arrive and the food was here everything was perfect and i knew that ken was gone love it and she gone cry i know she is.

"you did good" lonlon said hugging me "thank you baby" i smiled towards her "i was gone kill myself trying to make sure everything was perfect" i told her laughing.

I looked at the door seeing metre, his boyfriend brandon and his brother marquis, once meet saw me it ran over to me hugging me "hey poookkiiee i miss youuuu" he said hugging me so tight and i hugged him tight right back "you gone make me cry" i said whining.

I started laughing then i saw brandon and marquis walking towards up "hey how y'all doing?" i asked before hugging them "we doing good" "oh shit i forgot the gift in the car" metre said and i had to go to the car already.

"i'll get it i gotta go to my car anyway" i said and he gave me his keys and i was walking out, finding metre car grabbing the gift out of car before going to mines. I was looking for my gifts and i counted 4 but i bought 6 "shit" i said

I didn't feel like going all the way home but i wanted her to open the bear so i got in the car and drove home which took like 10 mins and i ran in the house and grabbed the bear and the big ass box that's what took me so long it was heavy asf and i forgot what it was.

I finally got it in the car and made my way way back in like 5 mins idk why driving there takes the longest but the way back is so much faster, I was getting all the stuff out the car and i was struggling with the big box causing me to drop the other gifts on the ground "fuck" i said putting the box down.

"heavy ass shit" i said lowly "you know you don't need to be picking up boxes beautiful" i heard a voice behind her causing me to turn around seeing it was marquis.

He walked over to me going to the box "may i beautiful?" he asked touching the box but not picking it up until i said "yes please" i said and he nodded.

He grabbed the box with no problem and waited for me to finish getting the gifts, he also waited to i walked in front of him to start walking behind me.

Don't get me wrong this man is fine and i mean fine maybe it was dreads and chocolate and i don't feel bad for it because i'm single, and i ain't doing shit anyway.

I opened the door and he lightly pushed me out the way "now if i don't let you carry boxes why would i let you open doors" he asked and i just smiled and started laughing.

He moved the box to one arm and open the door letting me walk in first before walking in behind me"where you want me to put these?" he asked "we gone put them all at the gift table" i said and he nodded following me.

Once we placed them down i looked up at home seeing that he was already looking at me "thank you marquis" i said and he nodded "you welcome beautiful" he said licking his lips at me before walking away.

Lord have mercy, momma came over to me with kehlani in her hands and i smiled big "look at momma baby" i said and momma was smiling before giving her to me and smirking at me

"you know your baby daddy mad" she said and i looked at her confused "what i do now" i asked her "coming in here with that fine ass man" she said causing me to laugh.

"don't you got a man?" i asked and she looked at me "girl shut up shit what he don't know won't hurt me" and i bust out laughing again "you childish mama you really childish but it ain't nothing i was struggling trying to bring the gifts in and he helped" i said shrugging.

"we'll look at him all pissy both of them actually, i looked over at them seeing they all was looking quan, ace, mike, and max. I looked then turn back to mama "well i'm single" i said before i started kissing kehlani cheeks.