chapter 85

(Few weeks later....)

Kaayla pov:

My due date was getting closer and closer and i am beyond happy because i was to be able to hold my baby and i want my stomach back. Quan doesn't want me to work anymore until the baby comes because he doesn't want me on my feet and says he "cant trust me to do the right thing"

It was fun while it lasted at least, all my stuff is finally moved in which was great now i been trying to start on the babies room, I really don't have a idea of what I want it to be, i really wanted me and quan to come up with it together but he been busy.

His tattoos shop has been opened for almost a week now so he been there most of the days and i am very proud, I been asking him to start on the room with me but he can never find the time, so i just stopped asking.

Right now both me and ken ken are on our way to the store to get some ideas starting to find which we wanna do and start on it,  ace really left it up to ken for his room theme and was only helping with the big stuff.

"Ou kk what about princess and the frog?" she asked and i looked at her "no ma'am she not finna be crying in the morning because the damn frog scared her. "im really just thinking about just something simple and cute until she gets a ittle older" i said to ken.

She nodded and walking over to the next section "im so happy i have a boy because baby i would literally be biting my head off trying to figure it out" she said " huh tell me about it" i said looking around.

"So when yall started my baby room?" i asked "he said we can start today once he get off work but im not gone say nothing if he doesn't" she said and i nodded.

"Nah fr, but i think i wanna do pink and gold" i asked and her eyes go big "aww thats going to be so cute kk" she said and i nodded grabbing all the supplies i needed.

"i never thought we would be shopping for our baby this soon" ken said "nah fr i thought we were gone be strippers right about now" i said causing her to laugh. " i mean it's never to late"

"Bitch its time to go" i said shaking head at her because she just crazy asf for no reason. After we got everythig we needed we went through check out and put all our stuff inside the car.

5 hours later....

I dropped ken off after we got something to eat and stopped at mama k house, and i just got out the shower and quan still wasn't home so i called him.

He answered on the last ring in his office talking to the boys "wassup mama you good?" he asked and i nodded "yea i was just checking to see when yu was coming home?" i asked.

"I might be a lil late tonight why wassup you need me to come home?" he asked and i immendiatly shook my head before he could get the wrong idea.

"oh nah i was just asking cause we were supposed to start the babies room." i said "oh shit i forgot we can do that this weekend" he said "we have bb party this weekend but its fine don't worry about it be safe love you" i said smiling and he gave me kisses through the phone.

"i love you more ima try to hurry up and finish here" he said before hanging up the phone. I got up going into the baby room cutting the light on, I grabbed the tape and starting placing them below the wall board at the bottom (i forgot what it was called)

After i was done with the bottom it was getting too quiet for me so i played some music making sure it wasn't so loud, and i very careful climbing the ladder to outline the top, which didn't actually take me long at all.

At first i wanted to get it done professionally but i wanted us to be able to do it together but looks like im have  to come through. Good thing i bought them long paint brushing like on a broom.