chapter 65

jay'quan pov:

I know she was tired and shit so i just changed our plans to our date a lil to the beach. I got us some food on a panic in the sand where she can relax and shit.

a smart ass nigga i'm alr knowing...

"this remind of us our first date" she said turning away to look at the view "i just did something simple since you wasn't feeling good" i said just shrugging my arms.

"mhmm yea yea well thank you i love it" she said climbing on top of my lap "you welcome mamas" i said as she cup my face then kiss it.

"don't start now" i said licking my lips while she laughed "shut up let's see what you bought me" she said staying on my lap and opening the tray seeing seafood pasta.

"you tryna get me fat" she said smelling the food and moan "you alr fat in the right places" i said rubbing ha ass while she put the food in her mouth.

"this shit is good" she said putting the fork up to my mouth and i opened it letting her feed me "it's good ain't it?" she said laughing.

"girl ik the shit good damn" i said laughing then stared at her. She stopped laughing once she saw me staring at her "stop looking at me like that" she said putting her food down.

"like what?" i asked and she looked the other way "yk what you doing so stop" she said turning her attention back on me.

I just laughed at the pout on her face "im just looking at you mamas" i said and she stood up "come on let's walk around" she said helping me getting up.

"quan please don't push me in this water" she said holding onto my body tight "damn girl i can't breathe" i said and she let me go going to the opposite of me.

"ain't nobody gone push your scary ass in that water" i said and she hit my stomach "just cause you did that" i said picking her up putting her over my shoulder hearing her scream.

"QUAN IM SORRY" she screamed hitting my back "NO NO" she screamed even louder once i started walking more and more towards the water.

"say you sorry to daddy" i said smirking like she could see my face "okay im sorry please just put me down" she said with her voice shaking.

"nah that ain't good enough" i said walking in the water "NO QUAN STOP PLEASE IM SORRY DADDY PLEASE" she said and i laugh putting her back on her feet.

"now stop playing with me witchu scary ass" i said bucking at her and she looked like she wanted to do something then she looked back at the water and nodded walking away.

"you lucky you can pick me up and drown my ass in that water" she said sticking the middle finger at me. "what was that?" i asked walking faster so i could grab her.

She put her middle finger back up "fuck you" she said with her tongue out so i started chasing her "okay quan stop fr i was just playing" she said still running and laughing.

"you gone make me hurt myself" she said still laughing "stop running then" i said yelling behind her.

She was getting tired and finally she just stop running " i'm tired asf if you throw me in that water im done with you all bs aside" she said in the most serious way and i laughed picking her back up.

"quan you think im playing with you" she said as i was getting closer to the water she didn't say nothing she was just enjoy the ride on my shoulders.

I got to the water getting ready to drop her but i stopped and she just looked at me "drop me" she said and i picked her scary ass back up.

"thought so" she said being smart and i dropped her ass but not in the water and i looked back seeing that she caught herself.