Chapter 40

Ace pov:

I woke up with a mean ass headache i couldn't even open my eyes, all i remember was getting drunk asf at the club, didnt know how tf i got here.

Hold up where tf am i, oh shit ken gone kill me. I jumped up realizing i step on Quan foot and looked up seeing i was in ken em living room.

Oh shit im straight i said calming down cause y'all know that mf crazy and kk ass ain't no better. I walked up the steps holding my head because it was hurting, i walked in ken ken room seeing her and kk knocked out on the bed.

I walked in her bathroom taking care of my business then brushing my teeth and washing my face. I was looking for some Tylenol or Motrin for this headache. I heard the door open and i seen ken walking in rubbing her eyes, once she saw me she put her hands on her hips.

"If it isn't mr. Party his ass off" she said turning her head to the side "come on i ain't trying to argue i got an headache" i said because i know where she was going "wonder who fault that is" she said going to pee. "Can you please give me some Tylenol" i asked her.

She walked washing her hands and brushing her teeth, and went downstairs going to the pill cabinet and handling me the pills and walking away.

Ken pov:

After i walked away i went back into my room shaking kk "mhhm"

"What kind of breakfast you want"

"Bacon, eggs, pancakes, pan sausage & grits"

Damn i should've mind my business fucking with this fat ass girl "you gone help me cook at dat" 

"Yea but i gotta call the hospital and tell him im working from home today because im not feeling it" she said rubbing her eyes talking low.

I know she was still thinking about yesterday because kk get real attached to her patients but not like izzie off grey anatomy but she does treat them like family.

(IF YOU DONT WATCH GREYS ANATOMY YOU NOT LIVING THE LIFE)

She got up i guess going to her room and i went back downstairs seeing that the boys were up and talking. I didn't say shit to anyone but Tim "goodmorning tim"

"Good morning im go because i know my wife looking for me" he said folding his blanket that he slept in back up "aye appreciate it for making sure we made it home safe" Quan said dapping him up.

"I got you yo next paycheck" ace said dapping him up also. "Thanks man i probably would've die out there last night" Max dumb ass said hugging him.

"You sure you don't wanna wait a lil longer, we gone cook breakfast" i said because he seem so sweet and i wanted to thank him again "no you guys alr done enough by letting me stay here, y'all have a good one" he said leaving out the door and i went to lock it back...

I came back in the room where the boys were, they were having a conversation but then it stop when i walked back in the room. I instantly caught an attitude and just walked out and starting getting to stuff out to cook.

I washed my hands and decided to start with the bacon and pan sausage first, kk came down "the hospital said they're under staff so we have to come in but we can come at 4" she said washing her hands and helping me cook.

I know a lot was bothering her because she wasn't acting like my kk "you ok" i said her looking at her she looked at me before biting her lip and nodded her head. She lying.