Chapter 53

Jay'quan pov:

I pulled up to the hotel walking in the lobby I went to the front desk, "hi sir how may i help you today?" She said flirting at me. This bitch ain't even got all her teeth wtf.

"Im here to see if my girl is cheating, she hasn't been answering my calls or texts and im just so worry about her, I want things to really work yk? Im even thinking about popping the question." I said and she just smiled with no fucking teeth.

"That's so sweet I wish somebody will love me like that what's her name sir?" She said this bitch is really dumb. "Montana Williams" and she handed me a key card.

"She on the 25 floor room number 325" she said smiling "thank you so much" i said walking away going into the elevator.

When I got off I went to the door opening it with the key. I heard her on the phone "yes she beat me bad and she ran over me I can't wait to kill that bitch and make Quan mines again"

I got my gun out and put it on silence and followed where the voice was coming from. "Why tf would you even do that shit knowing yo ass can't fight, I gotta go my moms need me to help her with the groceries" he said hanging up that must be k3.

After the call ended I heard her say "I don't know why I slept with his brother, the dick wasn't even all dat like I heard" and I just shook my head.

I saw she was in the restroom so I walked in there "you really a bitch yk that" i said making her jump "Jay'quan what are you doing here" she said scared ash.

"Nah don't be shy now bitch" i said laughing "i love you I just want you to take care of our son I can't keep doing it myself" she said

"Bitch that's not my fucking baby and you know that shit, you went up to my wife job and fought her for fucking what bitch huh" i said taking the gun off safety.

"That's not yo fucking wife" she screamed "why it ain't i be in them guts every night, she gone be my first wife and you gone carry all my kids something you wish you had" i said and she charge at me hitting me.

"I fucking hate you" she yelling still hitting me so I pushed her into the wall "go to hell" i said shooting her body watching it fall to the ground and shot her in the head just to be sure.

"Dead ass hoe" i said shaking my head walking out the bathroom. I don't know where her son at but he wasn't here so I called the clean up crew to come clean up this mess.

One bitch down and another one to go, now k3 ima make this bitch suffer, he kidnapped my sister and put his hands on her. That nigga gone die slow man I can't wait.

I called max and mike "aye i got the drop on k3 he at his mama house on 63 and Lenny" i said

"WE NOT FROM 63" max dumb ass yelled in the phone and we laughed "we know king von bring yo ass" i said still laughing.

"What about yo baby momma" max asked tryna be funny "that shit ain't finna bitch but she dead just like yo pops" i said

"You better be lucky I don't fw that man pussy boy" max said "can y'all niggas stfu and come tf on" mike said all mad and shit.

"Boy shut yo mad ass up don't be mad at us do no be mad at mf us cause Monica put you in the dog house" max said making me laugh.

"Damn we both in the dog house" i said laughing and shaking my head cause this shit ain't really funny. "Man fuck y'all cause I really ain't did shit she just being a big as baby" he said sounding mad asf.

I knew he was really feeling her when it stop coming around like when we would go to the strip club he would pass and then he finally told us. I was happy for my nigga cause we all want a wife but not max he wanna be a hoe.