Chapter 9

Kennedi Johnson pov: I woke up did my hygiene and brush my teeth going downstairs to make breakfast for me and bailey

I woke up did my hygiene and brush my teeth going downstairs to make breakfast for me and bailey. I had to get up early to take bailey to her basketball practice and she said she wanted to see kaay'la before we leave. Speaking of that bitch i ain't talk to her in 2 days let me call her "get yo mf ass out that bed" i said "girl get yo childish ass off my phone wud" "making breakfast me and bailey gone stop by there she wanna see you" "that's fine let me get up" "yea go take care of that dragon breath" "get beat up punk as hoe" "bye i love yu" "i love yu to

The food was done so i woke up bailey up "get up get ready your food downstairs" i went back into my room to start getting dress cause i gotta lil date but it ain't to much. I was at work and he dump into me making me drop all my papers, he helped me with them and ask for my number so he can take me out to make up for it. I been holding him for a lil min so i won't seem thirsty but today's the day.

30 mins later i was ready and going downstairs seeing bailey ready so we just heading out going to kaay'la house. Using the key code we walked in "bitch wya" i said screaming she came downstairs "it's to early for you to be being loud" she mugging me "what you doing today" i said going into her kitchen "my paperwork fat ass stay in the kitchen" she said laughing

"Heey bailey cakes!" She said making bailey big ass jump on her like she was a baby "heey kaykay" she said smiling. " you gotta go to practice today ?" " yes kenken big headed ass was rushing me cause me got a date" bailey said " a dattttteeeee bitch with who?" Kaykay said "I'll tell you when the time is right" i said cause he was cool right now but we gotta see how things go.

"Well go head and go to your date I'll take bailey cakes to practice and pick her up" kaykay said going upstairs to get dress "okay bb I'll should be back before you get home i love you be safe" "i love you to" with that i was leaving on my way to the location be send me.

I pulled up to a nice Mexican restaurant textin him telling him im outside, when i walked in i saw him waving his hand at me. When i came over to him he pull my chair out for you " Awee look at the gentleman" "mama raised me right"

"how was your day beautiful?" Ace asked "it was good how about yours? "It was cool lil mama" the whole date we got to know each other and stuff like that i really like being around him because he so funny and blunt.

After the date he walked me to the car opening the door "so when ima see you again?" He ask " wanna go get some ice cream?" I asked smiling " yea I'll follow you babygirl" he said licking his lips at me "alright" i got in the car with him closing it.

We pulled up to the my favorite ice cream he opened the door for me "after you babygirl" i was just smiling, we starting until bailey call me "is the nigga fine" bb asked making me laugh " can i help you?" "He fine?" "Bitch yes now bye" i said hanging up with him laughing.

After the ice cream i was on my way home to go to sleep because i gotta work tm, but im off this weekend. when i got home i took a shower and texted ace