chapter 86

Kaay'la pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night horny as fuck and quan was laying all over me, "quan" i said lowly and he didn't move.

"quaaan" i said shaking his body and he started moving "whaat mama" he said in his raspy voice making me even more horny.

"i want you" i said kissing his ear looking him dead on his face "mama it's 3 in the morning go to sleep" he said and i pouted.

"i already tried im horny and you can fix it" i said whining shaking him but he wasn't moving "mama im tired gts" he said and i caught an attitude trying to push him off me but i failed.

I heard him laugh, i got from under him and moved away from him. I heard him smack his lips and i just turned facing my back towards him.

Morning......

I woke up in the bed by myself with an note on the dresser "sorry mama had to run i'll be back love you" i read aloud and i just threw it back on the dresser.

I'm so pissed with him first he don't give me no dick then he wanna leave fuck him.

I got up going towards the bathroom, brushing my teeth and using the bathroom. After i was done i got dressed because i wanted some food.

As i was getting my stuff together getting ready to leave mama k called me "hey mama" she said "hey ma" i said picking up the phone.

"wyd" she asked in the kitchen "getting ready to get some food" i said walking down the stairs "well i'm cooking if you want some" she said

"baby yk im otw" i said and she shook her head at me "what you got going on today?" i asked her "child idk probably take this kids somewhere cause y'all don't love them no more" she said causing me to frown.

"No it's just that it's a lot going on but ima fix it , ima ask them do they want to help me with the baby room" i said locking the house before getting in the car.

"i thought you and quan was doing that?" she asked "we was but he been so busy with his buildings he forgot so ima do it myself" i said

"and where his ass at now?" she asked "idk he wasn't here when i woke up , he left me a note saying he had to run and he be back." i said

"ima beat his ass" she said and i just shook led my head "don't even worry about it i'm not even going stress myself about it, ima just get it done" i said

"all that's understood but he still a family that he needs to be helping out with" she said making me nodded and i got a notification making me look down seeing that my appointment was tm.

"i'm outside" i said and she nodded hanging up the phone and i got out the car, walking towards the door.

Mama opened the door and i hugged her and the girls hugged me "kk we miss you" they said "i miss y'all too y'all wanna help me with the baby room?" i asked and they nodded.

"i can't wait to meet my babies" bb said happily "yes ma'am get into it because y'all gone be babysitting" i said and they stopped smiling "you got to much dip on your chip" lon lon said and i shook my head.

Jay'quan pov:

I got a call early in the fucking morning about some nigga from the past that needs to be taking care of, no i'm not getting back in the game i just need the nugga gone.

I already know kk ass mad at him cause she hate waking up by herself and she woke me up in the middle of the night for some dick.

Speaking of her i got the notification from our doctors saying that we have a appointment tm...