Chapter 21

Kaay'la pov;

I woke up in qq arms i got up and saw the time it's was 6:30. I got in the shower, brush my teeth, did my hygiene and got dress cause i was late. After that i went to the bed kissing qq face.

"What" "im finna go ima be back if you wanna leave let yourself out" he got up a lil bit "where you going" "bowling with my cousins" "but i want you here" i kiss his lips "ima be back pookie" "don't call me that shit text me when you otw back" "okay pookie"

I kissed him again this time he grabbed my ass "unt unt move" he laughed i got my stuff then got in the car making my way there.

Kennedi pov:

I woke up with ace all over me, i grabbed my phone seeing the time 6:45. "Fuck" i said covering my mouth cause i was loud. I looked down with him looking at me "sorry i ain't mean to wake you up" "it's coo babygirl" he said in his raspy voice.

I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me go "come on bae i gotta go" "no you don't" "yes i do ima come back after we done" "no" "please im alr late" i said pouting.

He smacked his lips getting off of me then turning his back towards me. I know he got a lil attitude but he will be alr, i got in the shower, brush my teeth, did my hair and put on my outfit. I grabbed my stuff finna walk out but i hear him "come over here and give me a hug and a kiss"

I walked to him giving him what he wanted "big ass baby" "wtv now get out my face im mad" "alr im not coming back then" i said walking off.

"Yo ass better be here when i get up" "goodbye ace" i said giving air kisses.  I lefted getting into the car making my way there.

No one pov:

Every body got there kinda late, metre and kk got there at the same time. While kenken, keri and trinity got there at the same time. They bought the stuff and was getting there shoes and bowling balls.

They got in they area and next to them cause some niggas that wouldn't stop staring. "Why tf they keep looking over here" kk said mugging "Naah fr" kenken added "weird ass but come on y'all" keri said.

(Ion feel like writing all that)

"Yes bitches i won stop playing with me in the comments" kk said twerking "get it bitchhhh" metre said hyping his bsf up.

"Ok bitch i won to" trin said twerking also "y'all hoes ghettos and i love it !!!" Keri said. We are starting laughing and playing.

We played a couple more rounds then we lefted. While we was leaving them niggas gone stop us "aye ma let chop it up withchu" "naah we good" we walked away with a mug 

They kept talking and we kept walking not playing them no mind. Everybody it in there car making their way to steak 48 (never try it but everybody said it's good)

Kk got a call from a attitude Quan "mane Wya" he said sounding sleepy but he wanna to be under kk, "on the way to eat why you ok" "no im not" "what wrong" "i want you" he said pouting acting like a baby.

Kk saw his face and smiled "you're a big as baby im on my way home after i eat" "mane idc no more" he hang up with a attitude.

(Im lazy asf not finna write all dat)

Everybody really enjoy they self tonight times like these they don't always, so when they do they cherish it.

While everyone was driving home keri and trinity thought about moving back down here because coming to visit shows how much they really missed being around their family.

Everybody made it home safely

Ace pov:

I woke up rubbing my eyes and i ain't see kenken nowhere. Letting me know that she ain't here yet and i caught a attitude because i miss her. Ugly ass.

Yo cap ass yk she bad asf

Shut the fuck up nigga i said talkin to myself

I got up going to the bathroom to pee then going downstairs to eat the leftovers from when kenken cooked.

I called ha ass and she ain't answer "the fuck" got me fucked up not answering. After i eat i went upstairs playing the game.

"Dawg where the FUCKING foul" "it's never that serious" i turned around seeing kenken. I gave her a mean mug cause she ain't answer ha phone.

I ignored her cause she had me bent, i heard her go in the bathroom turning on the shower. 30 mins later she came out coming over to me. "Hey pooh"

I ignored ha again "so you not talking to me" she said pouting. I moved ha lil so i can continue playing my game. "Stop ace" she said whining

"Why you acting like this" she said now stomping ha feet throwing a temper. "Bet you don't wanna talk ima leave you alone" she left going to get her stuff.

She walked out going to the door, she was finna walk out the door but i slammed the door before she can get out "no move" i just took there smirking

She starting pouting again "move ace because you dont wanna talk to me" "idc you not leaving" she looked at me "why you mad" she said

"Im not mad" "tf you lying for" she mugged me and turned around going upstairs.  I went back to my room and not seeing kenken, so i walked in my guest room seeing ha laying on stomach.

I went over to her laying on her butt "move leave me alone" "im sorry" "for" she said looking at me "for ignoring you because i missed yu"

I saw her face soften "aweee pooh i told you i was coming back" "but still i wanted you here" "my big baby come on"

She got off the bed grabbing my hand taking me into my room then laying down and i kissed her forehead then her lips then cuddled under her putting my hand in her bra.

She kissed me and deepened it i grabbed her neck tonguing her down. We was going at it for like 5 mines then i went down kissing and sucking on her neck.

She hear her moans making me want her more, i took ha shirt sucking on her tities showing one love at a time. I went down to her stomach then i looked up asking for permission.

She nodded bitting her lip down i came back sloppy kissing her then pulling off her shorts kissing between her legs then kissed her pearl.

She moaned then i start eating like it's my last meal ha made a arch in her back grabbing my head "ouuuu" she moaned.

I kept eating this girl tastes so fuckin good she started running making me pull her back "stop fucking running" i said roughly.

"I-m finn-a cuummmn" she moaned grabbing my head harder. I started licking her pussy faster faster making her legs shake uncontrollably.

Mins later she came all over my face, but that wasn't stopping shit over here cause i kept eating. 

"Acccceeeeee" she whined making me chuckle i put my two finger in her and still eating "oommggg aceeee"

She came like 3 more times and i was finally done i ran her a bath then i put her in it. 15 mins later she came cuddling with me she looked up kissing me "goodnight my acepooh" "goodnight babygirl"

---------------------------
Sorry for the wait my birthday was yesterday hope y'all enjoy... vote !!