chapter 72

Ace pov:

It's been a couple of hours since our argument, I left to get her some medicine and some food, but she was still sleep when I got back.

It's going about 6 so I went upstairs seeing lay out all over the bed, She ain't shit all day i know my baby hungry we'll both of them.

I woke up her up well tried "baby" i said shaking her body and she moved a lil then got up looking at me with red puffy eyes i hate that i made her cry.

"you gotta eat sum" I said handling her a plate of food and she took it slowly eating and I sat at the end of the bed watching her eat.

She looked up at him watching me watch her and went back to eating, I know she still mad cause I said some rude ass shit.

"I apologize for talking to you like that in the car i took it to far but you gotta understand i'm doing this for us" I said and she looked back up and me.

"Ace i just want you that's all i want idc bout the other shit, i'm overwhelmed and hormonal. Im supposed to happy and stress free but i'm not cause i'm worried about you and us arguing don't make it no better." she said crying and I went over to her hugging her.

"I know babygirl and I'm sorry aight From now on i'll start communicating with you and answering the phone and shit." I said and she looked at me and i wiped her face.

"yk i hate when you cry" i told her and she nodded "i'm trying not to but i can't help it" she said so soft and low. i hugged her tight but not to tight "i'm sorry for hurting for feelings baby" I said kissing her cheeks and her lips.

"I love you" she said laying her head on the chest "i love you too baby" i said rubbing her back "can we go get ice cream?" she asked and I nodded seeing her smile.

"yes baby we can go get your ice cream" I said getting up and picking her up putting her in the bathroom.

She started getting and i just sat at the edge of the tub watching her taking her shirt off "come here" i said

She walked over to me slowly and I put my hands on her stomach and she jerked a lil making me look up at her "your hands cold" she said laughing.

I rubbed my hands around her stomach, I still can't believe I'm about to be an father. Shit crazy.

I moved my hands letting her finishing getting ready going downstairs in the living room turning the game on.

10 mins later she came downstairs in some tights and a shirt and she was looking good asf, she came and sat on me "come on why you sit directly in front of me knowing i'm watching tv" i said and she got up and i grabbed her waist.

"no let me go" she said and i laughed "i'm playing chill" i said letting her go and she got up making me grab her ass "ace stop" she said smirking horny ass.

"come on let's go get this ice cream" i said getting up walking behind her following her to the door. I opened the door and locked the door.

We walked to the car and i opened her door and then i got in the car starting the car "where you want your ice scream from?" I asked

"walmart" she said looking up from her phone and I nodded and started driving putting my hand on he thigh.

I started thinking of my sister i need to call her and check up on ha little ass cause she think she grown. Walmart was down the street so I just found the nearby parking spot.

After I parked we got out walking in the store, I was just following her the only thing i'm doing is paying.

She found the ice cream getting like 3 then going to get some snacks, she was rubbing her arms with her hands because she was cold.