Chapter 94

Kaay'la pov:

It was currently 3am in the morning and Kehlani woke up screaming from the top of her lungs, I got up but quan stop me from getting up.

"i got her mama go back to sleep" he said kissing my cheek before getting out the bed, going to get her. After he left I got up because i know she was crying because her diaper needs to be changed and she hungry.

I walked in the kehlani room seeing that quan just got done changing her diaper and now putting her clothes back on, He couldn't see me because his back was towards me.

She was starting to get fussing then I remembered he had to be in at work in couple of hours, so i hugged him from the back scaring him a little bit.

"mamas you scared tf out me and i thought i told you to lay down" he said picking her up before then both to me, "i know baby but you have to be at work in the morning" i told him.

"come here mama" i said reaching for her and she came right to me while rubbing her eyes, when i got her to my chest, she found my boob and start latching on me.

I placed kehlani in one hand while she was eating and i reached my hand out for him, he grabbed my hand and I walked us back to the room.

I got back in the bed and quan lay next to me pulling my waist "both of my babies get some sleep" i said kissing his forehead and her chunky cheeks.

"i love you" he said kissing my lips "i love you too baby" after a while kehlani was full and she was asleep.

I got comfortable and i placed kehlani in the middle of us before closing my eyes.

7 am....

I woke up rubbing my eyes feeling for kehlani but the bed was empty. I sat down going to the bathroom to get my stuff together, after i was done i went downstairs seeing them in the kitchen.

She was starting to get fussing in her high chair and He rushed over to her "mama you gotta hush ion wanna wake up your mama" he said picking her up kissing her cheeks.

Kehlani pay him no mind as she just kept talking while grabbing his face as he was acting like he was biting her fingers, she was so happy all you saw was her gums.

"mamas up" i said seeing them both look at me, I walked over there kissing them both kisses "good morning fat mama" i rsaid kissing her cheeks "you sleep good with mama and dada" i said as she giggled.

"what time you have to be at work?" i asked him as I grabbed kehlani so he would finish making the plates, " 9 she just got done eating" he told me placing our plates on the table.

"thank you baby" i said sitting down as he held the chair open for me, Kehlani reminded me a lot like myself almost everyday, everytime she ate she was really really sleepy.

I had her in my lap as her head was laying on breast, which her favorite place to be, just like her father. "what you got plan for today?" he asked me eating his food.

"nothing much really clean up, probably start getting stuff in order for kennedi and ace baby shower that's this weekend" i told him "i thought they was doing it" he asked "yea but it would just be easier for them if we helped out" and he nodded understanding.

After we finished eating I tried to wash the dishes but he didn't let me, so i went upstairs to our room, putting a sleep kehlani in our bed with pillows around her.

A couple mins later quan walks in the door coming straight to me hugging me from behind looking at me through the mirror. "you good pretty?" he asked and i smiled nodded my head "yes baby are you?" i asked and he nodded.