Chapter 97

Kaay'la pov:

It was friday and ken and ace baby shower was tmr and I was making sure that everything was ready and put in place.

I been trying to get things done but having kehlani with me is slowing me down because i'm attending to her before anything.

Jay'quan is on his way to come get her because he wanted her and it was perfect timing for me, I finished putting on her clothes after changing her diaper.

I heard the door bell ring and i went to open the door seeing that he was at the door, i opened it and the minute kehlani seem him she went so crazy i couldn't help but to smile.

"her miss ha daddy" i said smiling, i haven't really talk or seen him in a while and i did miss him, but shit happens i guess.

"hey mama" he said kissing her "you can come in i gotta get her bag for you" i said before leaving them i came up the stairs while he came in, closed and locked the door.

I went inside the bedroom that we used to share and got her bag off the bed and walked back downstairs seeing them in the living room as he was kissing her cheeks.

She was loving the attention and i could tell that she missed her daddy and i instantly felt bad for taking her away from her father because those were never my intentions.

"here you go" i said mumbling not making eye contact with him. "appropriate it" he said and i just nodded.

I walked to the door and i could feel that he was walking behind me and i opened the door not turning back because i just couldn't bring myself to it.

He walked out the door but turned around so i can say bye to kehlani "bye mama i love you" i said grabbing her hugging and kissing her but she started crying for her daddy.

"i know mama sorry i love you" i said kissing her cheek before handling her back to him feeling my eyes water but i refused.

"ima call you and keep you updated be safe i love you" he said looking at me but i couldn't i try to close the door to let the tears fall but his hand block it.

"kk" he said and i opened the door back, He put lani bag over his shoulders and pulled my chin up to look at him.

"i love you" he said and of course the tear fell "i love you too" i said lowly and he kissed my forehead before he left.

I closed the door and locked it before going to get my stuff ready. I hate having feelings fr fr this shit just drain tf outta me fr.

I got a call from ken ken "yes baby" i said already knowing that she was calling me for the same reason she been calling her for every hour today.

"pookie don't be doing me like that" she said whining "ken ken i can't do anything if you keep calling me and distracting me from doing what i'm supposed to be doing" i said and i heard her laugh.

"i'm sorry kaay'la but what wrong?" she asked and i shooked my head like she saw me "yes ma'am getting ready to leave the house now" i said

"you lying what's wrong?" she said "nothing i just saw quan and my feelings just hit me again" i said trying to let it go.

"mamas it's gone be like that for a minute but you gotta stand on your word, so they know we mean business. give yourself a couples days to be sad and whatever you feeling then after get back on your shit" she said

"i gotchu mama i love you so much and thank you" i said sending kisses through the phone before hanging up, getting inside the car.

I made my way to the cake place so i can get the cake, I already ordered the cake now i'm just going to get it picked up.