Chapter 45

Kennedi pov:

I woke up out my sleep cause i had to pee and as i  was getting up i was the only one in the bed. After i used the restroom i went downstairs to see if he was on the couch and he wasn't.

He really playing with me. I went back upstairs and called his phone but he didn't answer bett somebody finna be mad today. Im trippin i got work today im not finna play with his ass.

I went back into the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face, after i was done i went in the closet to see if i had some of my work clothes here and i did, so i put them on.

30 mins later i was dressed and now i had to get all my stuff together. After i was done i went downstairs going to the kitchen to get me some water. As im drinking my water i hear the front door open and closed.

Ace walks in the kitchen with donuts "morning babygirl" he said coming over to me trying to kiss me but i moved "morning" i said.

He grabbed my face rough asf and kiss me "you still mad bout last night" he said going over to the bag taking out two boxes and opening one of them to get a donut.

"Yea" i said keeping it short and finishing my water. "you'll be alright what time you get off" i mugged tf out this nigga cause who tf he talking to.

I choose not to say nothing and grabbed my stuff walking out the kitchen and going towards the door. He stopped me in the dinner room "stop walking away from me" he said biting into the donut.

I should take that hoe and throw it at his bean head ass.

" you'll be alright" i said going towards the door again only to be grabbed by my waist "come on chill im not even on dat with you" he said in my ear making fat ma wet.

"I'll see you later i gotta go to work" i said looking up at him and he made a sad face. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me adding tongue making me accidentally moan "bae stoop" he reached his hand down to my ass grabbing it hard.

I pulled away fast cause we not finna fuck while his sister here cause i can't keep quiet to save my life (if ykyk) " okay i gotta go be safe please" i said looking up at him while he licking his lips looking like he in a daze.

"Bae fr" i said seriously "i hear you girl now come on" he said opening the door for me and walking me to my car. He opened my door and i got in and putting my seatbelt on.

I kissed his lips one more time before he close the door and i started it making my way to work. Tim's for this 15 hour shift.....

8 hours later...

Jay'quan pov:

I was at the trap checking up on everything making sure it was good. I was in my office counting money when max walked up

"Wassup bitch" he said dapping me up trying to sit on my desk.

"Wassam pussy get yo bitch ass off my desk" i said pushing his ass off. He fell being dramatic and i laughed at his dumb ass.

We was talking for a lil min just combing it up. "Yea man i got a gal" he said shaking his head "not mr. Fuckthesehoes" i said laughing at him.

Nigga used to clown our ass cause we be leaving to be with our girl now that bitch done join the club.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" he said getting mad cause i was laughing at him "but fr tho you good with everything" i asked him cause i ain't check on my niggas in a min which is my fault.

"Yea man just trying to get moms straight" he said

i just nodded my head "man tell me about it and she won't stop getting on my ass bout getting out the game." i told him