chapter 91

1 week later...

kaay'la pov:

I woke up out my sleep jumping up because i didn't hear kehlani, so i walked in her room seeing quan was holding her.

I just stood at the door watching him interact with her, and you can tell she was really loving the attention.

I walked out the room going back into the bedroom getting myself together, me and quan don't really speak anymore because of the whole situation that happen.

He mad at me now because i won't let the situation go, so we only talk about the kehlani and he only come to see her.

I hate it so much because he was being an ass for no reason, all i want for him to be a successful family man, but all he wants to do is go be in the streets.

I heard the door open making me close my robe as he walked in the door with kehlani in his arms smiling at him.

"yea alr i'll be there in a hour or two" he said hanging up the phone. He looked at me but he didn't say nothing "so you not gone speak?" i asked him

"i ain't come here to argue with you" he said calmly. "i don't want to argue i just want to be think before you put your life at risk, why are you being so selfish?" i asked and he mugged me.

"i'm not being fucking selfish so shut the fuck up with that bullshit, i love you and my daughter out this fucking world and i refuse to let anybody play with y'all like that, mane i don't even know why i came in here with you." he said looking at me disgusted.

i was drained and tired but who cares about me, everything is about the baby which don't get me wrong i appreciate it but damn.

After i finished getting my self together i walked pas the baby room seeing he was in there, so i went downstairs because it's was about time that i started to pump my breast.

I sat on the couch watching tv while i pumped because i had to get my mind off everything or i was gone lose it.

30 mins later...

I got a call from ken ken "hey bitch" she said "hey" i said lowly "what's wrong" she asked "nothing just pumping what's up with you?" i asked

"nothing bored i gotta go to our appointment later how my niece?" she asked "she's good upstairs with her father" i asked

"y'all still not talking?" she asked and i shook my head like she could see me "no everytime we talk we end up worst then before." i expressed.

I saw he was coming downstairs "idk why tf he acting like that, ima finna call him hollon" she said and i cut her off "nah it's good ima talk to you later tho i love you" i said " i love you too" she said hanging up the phone.

"i gotta go" he said not looking at me and it was fucking with me "you can't look at me ?" i asked and he smacked his lips shaking his head. "i can't deal with this right now, i just came to see my baby" he said.

I got it now, i took her from his arms going to sit her in her play pin, as i was getting the milk out my breast before putting the date and in the freeze.

I fixed her back and warmed it up and went to grab her back, she start hollering as her father starts walking towards the door, "really that's how you doing mama" i said kissing her cheek as she started to come down a lil bit.

"you gone come lock the door" he asked "no sane way you came in the same way you leave" i said nonchalant not even looking at him.

I gave her bottle and walked upstairs as he just stood my the front door, i went inside kehlani room and just broke down crying. I heard the front door open and closed.