Chapter 100 (last one)

Kaay'la pov:

"Quan if you drop my baby i swear ima hurt you" i said frowning at him as he was throwing kehlani up in the air and catching her.

"tell mama hush daddy not gone drop you" he said laughing as kehlani was just laughing and smiling she was loving every minute of it with her crazy ass.

"ma maa" kehlani said running over to me as her daddy let her down, "hey my baby" i said kissing her cheeks.

Kehlani is growing more and more everyday and i can't take it, she still looks like her daddy but i can start to see my features.

"ma ma" she said again grabbing my face as she just smiled at me "hey my baby" i said picking her up kissing her cheeks.

"it's time for you to take a bath mamas" i said as quan walked back in the living room "you want me to do it?" he asked and she was just looking at him then back at me.

"i don't mind but both of y'all need to clean up my living room with all her toys" i said and kehlani laid her head on my shoulder and quan shook his head "nigga you involve to" he said shaking his head.

"you gone help daddy" i said, bouncing up and down and she looked up at me "ma ma" she said and i shook my head "you only want me because you know what you and your daddy did" i said laughing.

"how about you do both" i said handing him kehlani as i walked away "mamas" he said and i kept walking because he wasn't finna get me.

While Quan & lani were on cleaning up duty i decided to take the time to take a shower, me and quan have been good and everything has been quiet too quiet for my liking.

It took me about 30 mins to take a shower before i was interrupted with company, "come on mama we gotta go" quan said walking in the door with a dressed lani.

"okay im coming" i said whining because i hate rushing because i always forget something everytime. Today was quan side of the family reunion so we were going to that, i was a little scared because i still didn't want my baby around a lot of people, but their family too. 

"Papa can you get her ready, I put her clothes on top of the bed." I said while trying to hurry cause i don't have time for the attitude today. 

30 mins later.....

"kaayla if you don't bring your ass on." quan said with a clearly frustrated look on his face, and kk didn't say anything she just finished what she was doing before going to get her purse and the baby bag. 

Kk new toxic trait was everytime quan made her mad she become instantly independent and he piss him off real bad. She walked downstairs going into the fridge to get some milk for lani, quan went into the living room picking up a sleeping lani, who curled right in his arms. 

He walked into the kitchen where kk was getting the bags and putting them on her shoulders, and quan just shook his head alr knowing the drill. "I don't give a fuck about that attitude don't open that fucking door" he said referring to kk who had her hand on that garage door. 

She moved back not looking at him and before he opened the door, he grabbed her chin pecking her lips 3 times "i apologize for rushing you" he said kissing my lips again. She pulled away with a pout look on her face "move cause we still not cool" as he opened the door laughing. 

Quan opened the door for kk and after she got in carefully he closed the door, and put kehlani in her car seat in the back. They made their way to the family reunion and they left on time well a lil late but better than usual. 

Ace pov:

"you really my twin" i said looking down at jaja as he was just smiling while we waited till his momma got done getting dressed. I have been a family man and not gone lie this shit feels amazing, my ears still to the streets but everything has been pretty quiet. 

"okay baby im ready" ken said coming down the stairs seeing her man and her son laid back on the couch "aww hii chocolate bunny" she said looking at her baby, he truly looked just like his daddy but she didn't care. 

"damn you don't see me" i said frowning cause she stay showing all her attention to his ass, "hey baby" she said grabbing my face kissing me and i smile "happy ass" she said smiling while getting jaja from my arms. 

"you ready to meet your family babyboy?" she said bouncing him up and down lightly as he was giggling while grabbing her face "him ready huh?" she spoke again "ion get no love" i said getting fake mad, grabbing his baby bag and handing ken her purse while going out the door. 

"ace baby why you jealous yall are my favorite boys" she said trying to kiss his face but he was so tall and she wasn't trying to put the baby in the way either. "nah move back we gotta go anyway" i said and she starting pouting. 

"yk what forget you" she said moving around me and going out the door and i shook my head "im playing babygirl chilll" i said kissing her cheeks while laughing "come on before mama start calling your phone asking where we at" she said and i got up and headed towards the door. 

"gimme my son so i can put in the car" i said after closing the door behind them as they walked out the house, "i can put him in there" she said frowning, " i never said that you couldn't but I'm right here you dont need to carry this heavy ass car seat when im present." i said and she didn't say anything. 

"okay baby" she said kissing me as I opened the door for her and put the car seat in before getting the car. 

4 hours later... at the family reunion....

"she done got so big" one of his aunties spoke to kk as she was eating her food, the boys family loved them some girls and it was even worse now they have babies. 

"okay jenny you need to share" mama k said going to grab her grandbaby, she knew her gigi baby was cute but they didn't need to be all in her face like that, what mama k thought. "aww you jealous" kk said smiling as mama k was just frowning. 

The boys were outside talking while everyone was divided inside and out, "what you think they talking about" ken said whispering in kk ear holding a sleeping babyboy across her chest. "child who knows" kk said. 

"yall teach me how to do that tamia dance?" aunt jacky said with a double cup in her hand, "wait teach me too" kk said getting up "let me put my baby down" ken ken said walking putting baby javan in the middle of the bed before putting pillows around him. 

s.n.( I can't learn to do this dance for shit, i be bout to lose my legs tryna be cute)

She kissed her baby and left the room quietly, walking out to see everyone laughing and aruging  about who was doing the dance right "bitch you do the cross then step" aunt jacky said "bitch how you gone tell me and you learning tf" one of the other aunties said. 

Everyone was really enjoying themselves at the function, the aunties even manage to get under one accord and do the dance right, kk was walking towards the boys to talk to her man, but she saw 4 all tent black cars pulling up with the windows down, and she caught on quick so she yelled out "QUAN" trying to get their attention. 

Quan and all the other men turned their attention to kk but they saw her looking behind them and before they could turn around bullets started flying through the air, leaving everyone to run and scream. 

"NNNOOOOOOO"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yall please don't kill me, i thought yall wasn't fwi anymore but im back!!!!!!!!

what yalll think happen?

please excuse any mistakes, hope yall enjoy, and vote !!!!!