Chapter 92

1 month later....

Jay'quan pov:

"i think we might have found the nigga" ken said and we nodded "alr now we keep tabs on em and then we gone kill his ass" i said and they nodded.

"both y'all niggas get home, y'all daddies now" mike said and ace shook his head "i can't wait man" ace said.

"Just know you ain't gone get no sleep" i said and everybody started laughing. kehlani was spoiled asf already and i play a major part in it but she my first born so fuck it.

I looked down at my phone seeing missed calls from kk and i got up getting my stuff trying to cal her back, but she wasn't answering.

"i gotta go bye niggas" i said and max walked in "i thought you had a appointment" max said and quan looked at him crazy.

"nah it ain't till the 23" i said confused at this nigga and everybody was looking at me "nigga it's the 23" they said and i dropped my mouth. "fuck" i said leaving out the room.

I hurried and got in my car trying to call her phone, but she wasn't answering.

Mamas ❤️

Ima meet you up there, running late.

I pulled up getting out walking inside the building and i didn't see them in the waiting room, so i walked to the front desk.

"im here for kehlani appointment" i said to the lady as she type on her computer "there in room 307" she said and i nodded walking fast.

I knocked on the door before it seeing both kehlani and kk crying "you gone make momma go to jail, ima kill 'em all just say the word" she said bouncing her up and down.

I close the door and all eyes were on me "what's wrong?" i asked walking over to them "they had to give her 1 month shots" she said and i nodded.

"i'm sorry for being late, it slipped my mind" i told her being completely honest. I was waiting on a respond, but i never got one.

The doctor walked back in speaking to me "alr keep her legs moving cause she will be a lil stiff and fussy other than that you guys are good to go" he said and we smiled nodded our head "thank you" she said.

He walked out and i grabbed kehlani from kk "hey daddy baby" i said kissing her cheeks as she smile. I put her in the car seat and kk grabbed her bag.

"come here" i said as she waited by the door "mama" i said and she walked over to me "yes?" she asked "talk to me tell me how you feeling?" i asked her and she shook her head.

"no i'm fine" she said and i grabbed her face "why you lying to me? mamas just tell me wassup" i told her.

"i want you out the game and there for me and kehlani, and when i say out i mean out jay'quan, but i know you're not so forget it" she said grabbing kehlani car seat but i grabbed it from her.

"mamas im trying" i said "no you're not you still trying to killl the man from the when i had the baby, if you're truly done then don't do it jay'quan stay at home with me and your child" she said walking out the room.

I followed behind her walking them to the car, she unlocks the door putting her baby in the passenger seat as i buckled her in the car.