Chapter 56

Kaay'la pov:

Couple months later...

I was finishing my paperwork from work so I can go help mama k move out her house. I hope quan doesn't be there cause I don't wanna see him.

Every since the hospital i picked myself back up and went back to the old me. I been avoiding quan at all cost but I still come around the family & I been chilling since I got back in the game.

I'm not gone lie and say that I don't miss him but he hurt me and I let him, when they came back to my room and saw me crying they all were there for me but I wanted him and he left me when I needed him.

I was very distance at first because he was always around but I couldn't get mad because our family got tight over the years and I wanted to keep it like that.

After i was done I grabbed my stuff and got into my car getting on the freeway to mama k house. We all decided that mama k should move somewhere that no one knows but us and that lon lon and bb move in with her.

With us getting back in the game we can't keep putting the girls through this, lonlon has ptsd but she slowly getting through it and im glad.

"I don't know why I agree to do this" I said thinking in my head. No matter what going on with us the love and all was the same but I just didn't wanna se him and they understood for a min but after that I didn't have a choice.

They wasn't take no for a answer at all and when I didn't show up they all came to my new condo that they only know about.

I pulled up to the house and didn't see his car outside so I was relieved. I got out the car going to the front door and before I could knock the door swing open.

It was mama k, ken, bb and lonlon at the door "y'all miss me this much?" I questioned when I walk in the house and they all looked at me like bitch don't play.

"You don't come around no more so yes we do" mama k said and i just looked at her "stop it cause I do come around" i said after giving everybody a hug.

They all walked in the kitchen and ken pulled me back "hey pooh you good?" She asked and i nodded "yea im doing way better" i said actually telling the truth.

Even tho ace and ken moved in together she still keep in contact no matter what and I love her even more for that. "So how y'all been?" I asked everybody leaning on the island in the kitchen.

"Well I haven't been having nightmares and all that no more so ayeee" lon lon said twerking "aye aye aye" i said hyping her up acting like i was throwing money on her.

"I been good happy that I got y'all all here with me" bb said smiling "awww i love you pooh" i said blowing kisses.

"I been good nothing to special" ken said shrugging and we all looked at her "nah fr im serious this time" she said laughing and we all said "mhhm"

"Mane" she said going in the refrigerator "well me and my boo been doing good and I got a new house with my babies" mama k said twerking with her tongue out.

"Ommggg" bb said laughing while we was hyping her up "yea yea yea" I said laughing and she got up all out of breath.

"Ou shit I been forgetting I can't get down like that no more i done been passed out" she said with her hand over her chest and we laughed.

"So how are you" lonlon asked "I'm good im doing way better than how we first stared and im glad I'm here" I said telling nothing but the truth.

"Well we are very proud of you" mama k said making everyone agree with her. I love them so much I don't know where I would be without them.