chapter 76

Kaayla POV:

I woke up feeling a weight on my stomach and I looked down seeing Quan and then it all came back to me, he was rubbing my stomach and then I felt sleep. I walked to get up but I didn't want to wake him so I just looked at him.

H looked tried asf I wonder when the last time he actually went to sleep, the thoughts were put on pause due to his phone was ringing and he moved around reaching for his pocket and answered it "hey Quan your meeting was rescheduled for Wednesday so you can still make it to your appointment" some lady said on the phone.

"Aight appreciated it" he said then hanging up the phone and I was just looking at him but his eyes were still closed. "Before you say or think anything she is my agent" he said no moving nor openin his eyes and I just smiled this nigga know me so well.

"I wasn't even going to say anything you single" I said and he shot his head up mugging me "I'm not fucking single and you not either so stfu" he said and lay back down and i didn't say nothing else.

I started laughing and starting smiling playing with his face "nah move man" he said and i smacked my lips "okay then get off me" i said trying to get up.

"Mane stop moving im tryin to spend time with my son" he said and i just shook my head "y'all have the whole day together" i said laughing.

"You just wait till my son get here we ain't gone be worry about you"  he said I started pouting "I need to find me some new friends cause I ain't gone be worry about y'all either" i said.

He looked at me "Wym friends" he said and i didn't say nothing "don't worry about it" i said and he got up kissing me "aww mamas mad" he said laughing.

I got up walking upstairs and ofc he followed me "come here crybaby I'm just playing" he said kissing me and I went to the bathroom and he sat on the tub just watching me.

"Get out you weirdo" i said and he laughed not giving a fuck about what I was saying. I miss him so much it's crazy "i be miss yo ass" he said

I just put my head down because I knew if I looked at him then ima lose all my senses so I just started rubbing my stomach.

After i was done I went to wash my hands brush my teeth and washed my face and then quan followed doing the same thing.

"Me and the baby are hungry" i said looking at quan and he started laughing "what y'all want to eat?" He asked causing me to smile "ughhh some seafood" i said

"You go get ready then ima come back and get you so be ready" he said kissing my check and i frown "why you leaving" I said and he laughed "oh now you want me here" he said .

"okay Quan" i said walking to my closet and putting on some a dress that showed all of my stomach then I went in the mirror to look at myself.

I got really big but I love it on me "you so beautiful with my baby in your stomach" he said kissing my cheek.

I finished getting ready then we walked out getting in the car making our way to his house, " you moved" i asked once i noticed that he was going in a different direction than usual.

"yea but this was last one until we get one" he said turning on his street while i was looking at me "we?" i questioned and he nodded "yea us you just playing right now" he said.

"no quan you playing" i said and he looked at me "im ready been ready im just waiting for you to say the word but no rush" he smiled and got out the car and coming over to my side opening the door helping me get out.

" thank you" i said as he close the door and we went through the garage and I was just looking around the house and I love everything and i mean everything. "who helped you pick this house?" i asked because he didn't do this his self.