Chapter 46

Kennedi pov:

"KAAYLLAAA" i screamed running to her body lay out on the floor. I slapped her face a couple time to keep her eyes open but it wasn't working "somebody get me a gurney" i screamed.

We got her up and brought her into a room when doctor asman walked in "i got this Kennedi you can go wait in the waiting area" he said pushing me out the room and checking on kk.

I didn't even realize i was crying until i felt my shirt becoming wet. Everything happened so fast i don't know. I called Quan and ace telling him to come to the hospital. I said a lil prayer to god asking him to heal her body cause i can't lose kk man.

I sat down at one of the chairs in the corner crying, letting it all out. It's so different being on the other side when yo the family and not the doctor. I heard Quan and ace walked in the hospital "WHERE TF SHE AT" he said yelling.

I ran to them "they took her in a room" i said trying not to break down and ace hugged me tight. "Man what happened i just talk to her earlier" he said sounding like he was finna cry.

"She got out of surgery and she looked tired and i asked her was she was good and she said yes she just needed to lay down and she tried to walk away and she passed out." I said breaking down all over.

Ace brought me to his chest hugging me tight not letting go "it's gone be alright she a fighter y'all know that" ace said trying to calm them down a lil.

"Man fuck" Quan said shaking his head and walking out the hospital and moments later he walked in with his mom and she came over and hugged me.

"You okay baby" she asked me and i shook my head "no it happened so fast" i said wiping the tears off my face that kept falling no matter how hard i tried to stop.

"She is going to be just fine okay just calm down and breathe" she said letting me kissing my forehead walking over to Jay'quan and sitting next to him.

No ones pov:

Jay'quan was sitting down trying to stay calm down but in the inside he was mad and sad at the same time. Mad that he feel it's his fault she here in the first place.. he feels he should've been paying more attention to her.

But in reality it wasn't his fault, hell kk didn't even realized that she wasn't drinking water and she was just stressing. ace was there trying to comfort his girl even tho he hated seeing her like this.

Kk really grew on ace, he really had no choice since that's his girl cousin and his brother/ bestfriend girl. He was trying to be positive for everyone but he was scared to. He hated being in hospital due to the fact that nothing ever goes his way when he's here.

He was here for kenken so that's what he focus on, ms. Kim was just getting her thoughts together it was all to much. She was already stressing about enough and this just adds on the place. She knew kk was going to be okay but she was still scared cause anything can happen.

The doctor walked up the family "family of Kaay'la" he said walking up to them. "Please tell me she good" quan said standing up holding his hands together like he was finna pray.

"She goods but she Dehydrate and her stress levels are high very high which cause her to pass out" he said "we can discharge her today but she needs someone with her and you can see her she right down the hall" he said as the family thanked him.