Chapter 2

Kaay'la King POV:

I was woken up from my alarm letting me know that i need to get ready for work. i hop out the bed took a shower and did my hygiene, starting putting on my scrubs making my way downstairs to drink my coffee and eat a breakfast sandwich. I was starting to run a lil late so i rush out the door hooping in my car making my way to the hospital. First thing i did was do my rounds on my floor, my day was going to be short because i only had to check my patients and do an 3 hour surgery. i went into the on call room seeing my cousin Kennedi pass out on the bed. I was dying cause this bitch will sleep anywhere, anytime and anyplace. "Get yo ass up" Kennedi jump up and mugged me while i was still laughing.

Kennedi Johnson POV: "Get yo ass up" i heard my cousin kk say i mugged the fuck outta her because she knew i been in this hospital all fucking day

"Get yo ass up" i heard my cousin kk say i mugged the fuck outta her because she knew i been in this hospital all fucking day. "I should beat yo ass yk im tired" i told her she look at me with that "bitch please" look " girl yk you ain't do not a damm thang cut the cap" she said making me laugh cause she was right. "Mind yo business what time you get off" i said her cause i was going to her crib when i leave " idk after my surgery and i check on my patients ima leave" she said "im coming over there when i get off what we gone cook?" I asked her cause we stay in the kitchen with our fat ass "shit idk but i gotta go to the store anyway so just let me know before i go" she said "alr fasho let me go do my rounds" i said getting ready to leave. "Yea let me go start my surgery so i can get out of here i love you" she said leaving " i love you too"  i said leaving along with her.

Jay'Quan Wright POV:

I woke up did my hygiene and brush my teeth putting on a white shirt and some Nike sweatpants, today wasn't really nothing i just checking out all my traps and making a drop. I plan to go see my mommy after all that is done. I was interrupted by my thoughts when i got a text from Tasha hoe ass .

before i could knock on shawty door she opened it with a silk robe on showing her hard nipples "come here" she said grabbing my lil man ( my man far from little so don't play with me in the comments or wtv y'all girls be sayin) she threw me on the...

before i could knock on shawty door she opened it with a silk robe on showing her hard nipples "come here" she said grabbing my lil man ( my man far from little so don't play with me in the comments or wtv y'all girls be sayin) she threw me on the couch i mugged the shit out her bitch you ain't got to throw me like that "sorry baby" she said pulling my pants down going straight to work i was pushing her head up and down "shit" i said this girl got that mouth she starting deep throating my shit moments later i came in her mouth and starting getting ready to leave "Why you always leaving i just wanna chill"
She said i turned around and say " girl i only came for the head and you know this mmaaaaaan" i said laughing i guess that piss her off because she started crying " get the fuck out i hate you" she said screaming at me shiiit you ain't got to tell me twice i left her house checking on the traps.

Checking all the traps they were good so i was otw to my mommy house since i haven't been over there in a minute. Pulling up using the key that i had walking in "ma" i said she ain't answer "mother" i say and heard her say "in the kitchen son". Walked in the kitchen seeing her cooking like always, can't nobody top my mommy cooking. " how you been son" she asked me "i been good same thing everyday" i told her "so when you gone stop doing this drug shit & actually start a family" she said as she put the cornbread in the oven "i am ma i just gotta find the right one all the girls is hoes" i said making her smack the shit out my neck "damm ma that hurt" i said she always trying hit a nigga "stop cursing and while you here i need you to go to the store" she said "alr ma text me what you need I'll be back" i said getting up leaving making my way to the store.

Kaay'la King POV:  The surgery went good we almost lost her but she pull through, i was now making sure my patients were good before i left

Kaay'la King POV:
The surgery went good we almost lost her but she pull through, i was now making sure my patients were good before i left. 30 mins later i was on my way to the store i texted Kennedi asking her what she was in the mood for she said it didn't matter so i was going to make pasta.. I was almost done i just wanted some ice cream as i was turning into another aisle i felt a basket hit me.. now who the fuck just hit me i turn around with the meanest mugged seeing this fine ass darkskin but that's not the point because he had me fucked up "my bad ma" he said sounding sexy asf but like i said not the point "watch where the you going" i said walking around hearing him chuckle.

As im going in line for checkout somebody else hit me with they fuck ass basket and now im piss off "bro wtf" i said turning around seeing the same nigga from earlier. Idkk who the fuck this nigga think he is but ima finna Knock his head off his mf shoulder "my bad lil ma" he said " i really dgaf stop running into me with yo fuck ass basket" i told still mugging him he started laughing "you must not know me" i jerked my head back " and you don't either so let's keep it that way the fuck" i said walking off this fine ass nigga got me all tight and shit...

———————————————————————————
hope y'all enjoy... vote!!