Chapter 32

Kennedi pov:

I heard a knock on the door but i ain't get up "kenken" ace said shaking me "mhhm" i said still sleep. "We gotta go the plane leaves in a 2 hours" i got up and rubbed my eyes.

When i looked up he was gone, i went in the bathroom brush my teeth and wash my hair and put my hair in a messy bun cause i ain't feel like doing it.

25 mins later i was dressed and putting my clothes in the suitcase, today gone be no hell of a day i can just feel it.

I went downstairs with all my stuff going into the kitchen because i was hungry, i didn't ace down here so i guess he was still getting dress.

I just made a fruit cup and ate that while i stroll on Instagram then i felt someone starring at me. I looked at the end of the stairs seeing ace looking directly at me.

"You ready?" He asked picking up his suitcase "yea" i threw away my cup and grabbed my suitcase going outside to put it in the car.

" ion care how mad you is at me, i ain't finna let you pick yo own suitcase up nor let you open the door" he said taking it "sorry" i said cause i really don't know what to say.

"You good" he opened the door for me while he got the rest of the stuff. After he was done he got in the car and we made our way to the airport. I just put my head on the window.

"Kennedi im sorry for yesterday honestly she sucked my dick a couple times and that's was it. Ever since we been together i stopped talking to all these hoes because i want you" i didn't say anything i just listen.

"Look at me" he said grabbing my chin making him look at me "if i wanted these hoes i wouldn't be with you rn, you mean a lot to me so i would've do you like that. I should've told them i have a gal and blocked em im sorry."

I looked down because i was being mean ass hell yesterday "im sorry for doing the most i should've trusted you" i say looking at him "you good babygirl"

We sat in a comfortable silence while we drove to the airport he grabbed my hands connected with his.

We got out the car going inside the airport while he grabbed our luggage. I got out and followed him we was a lil early so we had sat down and waited.

" it's cold" i said rubbing my arms up and down. Ace grabbed a hoodie and put it over me " thank you" i said laying my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me.

I looked up at him and i saw he was texting, i guess he caught me staring "yes babygirl" "im sorry again" i said poking my bottom lip out "you good babygirl, we good" he said kissing me

They called our plane so we got up and got on the plane... i cuddled under him and went to sleep.

Kaay'la pov:

Pookie woke up with an attitude and he not talking to me and i ain't do nothing. Im downstairs making everybody some food, im gone spend the day with the girls then we got go get ken from the airport.

I was done and i was now making my plate, i walked back in my room seeing pookie just staring in place.

"Pookie"

"..."

"Pookie you okay"

"Yea I'm straight"

"Yk you can talk to me about anything right?"

"Im straight"

I tried. I got up but he grabbed my arm "it's food downstairs whenever you want it" i said going to let the girls know i made food then went to eat.