Chapter 15

Kaay'la pov:

I woke up with qq putting kisses all over my face making me move around. I was tired asf then he woke me up in the middle of night, we did like 3 rounds.

I didn't have to work today so i was thinking about doing a cousins day, since we really don't hang out like that. " move im tryna to sleep"

"Get up im bored" i don't know who this nigga think he is, but I'm finna get some sleep "go play your game im sleepy" "i wanna play with you tho" he said whining.

I looked at this nigga like he was stupid "move yu ain't finna break my pussy" this nigga ain't gone let me go back to sleep now im mad.

I got up calling Kennedi "heeeeey kk" "hey kenken wyd" "laying down with ace" "oh hey a i was just calling to ask if you wanna have a cousins day" "hey k and yes we do that you gone get bb and lonlon" "yea i can but we gone go later" "okay just text me the address i love you" "i love you more"

I hang up going to the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing my hygiene with him staring at me. I still got an attitude cause im tryna sleep and now i can't.

"Give me a kiss" he said after he die from the game. I walked downstairs going into the kitchen getting me some food ignoring qq.

He came down with a mug on his face "tf wrong with you" "nun I'm sleepy" "then go to sleep" i looked at him like he was stupid but i ain't say nun.

bb was calling me so i answer "hey kk can Londyn come?" "Now yk Londyn can come" "i told her that but she wanted me to ask anyway" "well no need to ask Londyn you're family" "okay thank you".

qq came behind me kissing on my neck "ik you mad at me for wakin you up now you can't go back to sleep but idc" i turned around "that why you ain't getting no more" his face dropped

"See uhuh yes i am" "what the fuck did i say" he grab my neck talkin in my ear " you heard wtf i said" walking away.

Idc what he talkin about this my pussy tf.. i finish my food going upstairs to start getting ready for ur cousins day. He was in the bed on his phone looking at me.

I decided to ignore him just to make him mad, "you finna leave me" he said sounding like a baby. I went to the closet picking out something to wear.

I locked the bathroom door making him smack his lips "mane quit fucking playing with me". I was laughing quickly so he won't hear me.

A couple mins later i was dress now im doing my hygiene, he was at the door looking down on me licking his lips "mhhh mhhh mhhh"

I rolled my eyes pushing pass him he grabbed me "stop acting like that" i grab the side of his face "i gotta go" "no you don't" he said picking me up.

"Why you always tryna leave me" he said whining "baby im coming back and im always with you" he caught an attitude "alr fasho" i looked at him like he was stupid "boy"

I grabbed my stuff i walked over to him trying to kiss him but he was moving away from me "so you mad" "no but you can leave" "fasho" i grab all my stuff heading for the door.

I walked downstairs leaving putting my stuff in my trunk with them following me. I don't know why he tripping like i said i was coming back. Then gone tell me i can leave.

One thing i don't do is beg somebody to fw me, and i won't ever because i got me at the end of the day.

I texted bb letting her know im on the way then i texted ken telling her ass to get ready and meet me at the place.

20 mins later i pulled out texting bb telling her I'm outside she texted back saying qq momma wanna meet me. I texted ok.

I got out ringing the door bell "heyy yalll" "Heey" they said at the same time. "She in the kitchen" i walked into to the kitchen.