Chapter 8

Jay'quan Wright pov:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jay'quan Wright pov:

A couples nights ago i got a call from mike saying some niggas are out to get us, i really don't give a fuck cause i ain't hiding and they know where to find me. Every since i left kk house she been in my mind heavy, we haven't seen each other in like 3 days cause we both been busy at hell, but i miss her so ima pop up at her job with flowers.

Before i do that ima go stop by my moms house to go chill with her. I got up brush my teeth did my hygiene and start getting dressed. Pulling up to my mama house when i walked in she was cooking i was happy cause i a niggga really hungry

"Hey ma" i said hugging her "hey my baby how you been?" "Exactly good" she gave me that look "i know why you happy you really like her huh?" "Yea ma but ima take my time with because ion wanna mess it up" " look at my baby growing up where is she?" "At work"

i chill over there for like 2 hours then i stopped at the flowers shop to get her some flowers, when i get to the hospital i told them they were for her and to put them in her office. After that i made my way to the trap to see wassup with these pussy niggas.

"That bitch ass nugga Travis want all of us but he put money on you and somebody named ghost" "who tf is ghost?" "Man idk whoever they are they good asf because i can't find nun" "we needa find this nigga ASAP but we gotta make plan"

A hour later we was done with the plan but we're not going to do it until next weekend. I got a texted from kk

                                        Baby🥰
                                     ty for the flowers i love them 😩
np baby imy
                                                                imym come over?

you ain't said nothing but a word

I was on my way home to pack some clothes even though i got some other there from the last time.. i wanna take to the movies so i texted her telling her to be ready so we can just go

I knocked on her door she didn't answer at first so i knocked again she finally came "what you was doing hiding yo nigga" "boy stfu i was getting ready" she said rolling her eyes walking off "aye chill out" " the fuck up" i pull her by her waist "i miss you too baby" squeezing her butt.

She got on her tiptoes grabbing my chin bring me into a kiss "don't start nothing you can finish mamas" " who said i can't finish?" "  let's go before we be late"  "but i wanna stay home please" she said pouting "baby come on" she let me go going to grab her purse and stuff

she was finna opening the door but i slap the shit out her hand "ouuuhh Quan leave me alone cause you ain't have to do that" "didn't i tell you don't open doors around me" i said opening the door she got in and didn't say nun to me the whole ride there. 

I opened her door i had our tickets on my phone so i show them and walked going to our theater. When we sat down she still wasn't talking to me and now i feel bad "i gotta bruise because of you" she said crossing her arms looking away from me she mean asf but act like a baby my baby.

"Come here" "no leave me alone" "mamas bring your ass" she came with her baby face i pull her close to me rubbing her hand that i hit "im sorry baby i just don't want you opening door okay?" "Mhhh" "use your works" "yes daddy" i starting laughing "ma stop" she grabbed my face kissing it before watching the movie.

After the movie we was leaving going back to the apartment because she cook earlier. As we was leaving i saw "hoe ass Tasha" with her friends. I really hope she don't see me but i seen her walking up in the corner of my eye "fuck" "what"

"So this the bitch that got your nose twisted?" She mugged back kk and kk mugged her back "i ain't no bitch" "why you with my man then bitch?" Tasha said "if he your man then why he with me?" She said looking me and Tasha with a mug "first off my girl ain't no bitch and i ain't yo man you only sucked my dick bitch" i said grabbing her hand walking off to my car leaving Tasha there looking dumb

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kaay'la King POV:
I don't know who this bitch is but she got me fucked up, the part that gets me is the hoe coming at me like that's my nugga. I mean i want him but if he friendly with these hoes he gotta go and that's on periodt. I don't even beef with bitches because ima too old and pretty for that and ion even carrying myself like that but i will fight and die about my respect. "That's was never my girlfriend she only gave me head" he said looking at me " no need to tell me you ain't my nigga" i said bluntly " but i wanna be your nugga and you be my girl" he said still looking at me "for these hoes to feel comfortable come to me naah you got it"

"Ion want these hoes i want you and ima show you tho" i just lay my head on the window going to sleep to claim myself down "ma we here" he opened the door i went to the door unlocking it going to the kitchen cause that's my favorite place besides my bed "your foods in the foul paper I'm finna go take a shower make yourself at home" i said going to take my shower

After my shower i saw him in my bed playing his game looking over at me i only had on booty shorts and a bra "put on a shirt" he said mugging me i mugged him back going to eat my food after i was done i went to put my clothes in the washer and dumping the clothes out the dryer on my bed.

i was folding my clothes with him staring at me i didn't mine "so you mad at me?" "no im folding my clothes" i said not looking at him "you mad but it's cool" he said getting out the bed sitting in the chair in front of the tv. 10 mins later i was putting my clothes in the draw when i was down i was going to lay down in my bed but Quan grab my waist making me sit on his lap.

" let me go im sleepy" "go to sleep then" i looked at him rolling my eyes he grab me my neck kissing me "stop fucking playing with me" he said going back to his game i just got comfortable cause i know he wasn't gone let me up i was crawl up in this lap looking up at him, he must have felt me looking "wassup"  "you mines and you better not in these hoes faces" he started smiling "fuck these hoes just me and you"

I grab his face pecking his lips like 20 times before trying to get up "stop moving" "i wanna get in the bed" "we gone go after my game" "mhhmm" i said dozing off

———————————————————————————
Tasha really try kaay'la but hope y'all enjoy...vote !!