chapter 63

Monica pov:

"cmere let me holla at you" quan told kk getting up going upstairs leaving me and mike by ourselves in the kitchen.

"monica" i heard mike said sighed and i turned around to look at him "what mike" i said and he looked at me "what im doing wrong? what you need me to do cause i don't wanna lose you" he said while looking at me with every word.

"I don't wanna lose you either but i feel like i am because you leave the house in the morning and don't come back till 3 in the morning and you don't answer calls or nothing i be worrying about you" i said

I know in a relationship you not supposed to run when times get hard but this is the first time i actually had a female friend that i can talk to about this and she actually understand what im talking about.

Cause at first he would just say "this how the game go" and i keep all my feelings in cause he wasn't doing shit about it till he got on my ass bout me not opening my mouth.

"Baby yk how this trap shit go but i can start answering the phones and calling you letting you know im alr" he said making me smile.

I walked over to him seating on top of him with my arms around his neck "that's all i want" i said kissing him and he kissed me back tongue and all.

"i love you cookie" he said smiling he been calling me that since he met me "i love you more daddy" i said whispering in his ear sucking on his neck and he was trying to push me off him.

"cookie chill cause yk how i get and you can't be quiet for shit" he said making me laugh "yea i forgot my lil baby in there anyway but wait till we get home" i said licking his lips and walking in the living room.

Mike came and sat next to me cuddled under me while i watch this show jordan had on. He was to busy on his phone talking to some girl to know that we was in here.

I grabbed mike phone out of his pockets and got on instagram just scrolling through it "get off my shit and get on yours" he said mumbling "but your instagram is funnier than mines" i said whined while he took his phone back.

"No cause you wasn't answering the phone earlier" he said and i moved "really we just talked it out" i said making him laugh "girl quit doing the most" he said and i just nodded moving away from him.

"monica laashae" he said calling me by my government but he got no reply "cookie" he said and i looked back at him "cmere and stop acting like a baby"

I rolled my eyes and walked back over there crossing my arms and he smacked his teeth "just wait till me get home ima fuck the shit out of you cause you playing with me" he said shaking his head while i was just smiling.

Once he saw my face he shook his head "nasty as that all yo freaky asss be wanting" he said handling me his phone back and putting his head in my lap as i ran my hands in his scalp.

"my big papi" i said kissing his cheek watching him smile with his eyes closed. "i love you" i said "i love you too cookie" he said and didn't say anything else after that.

The next day:...

Kennedi pov:

"Hello yea she sleep rn wassup" i heard ace say as i was rubbing my eyes before sitting up. "oh i don't know what to tell you she waking up ask her" he said handling me my phone laying back down.

"Hello" my horse went horse and i cleared my throat "lil girl why are you still sleep" i heard lon lon voice on the other side.