Chapter 26

Kaay'la pov:

I was woken up by my alarm letting me know i had to start getting ready for work. I tried to get up, but ofc quan was all over me. "Baby" i tried to shake him but he was moving at all. "Baby get up" he started moving a lil.

"what mamas" he said in his deep raspy voice. Idgaf what nobody say that shit is a fucking TURN ON got me all hot and shit. "I gotta get ready for work" i said trying to get out his grip. "Stay with me" he said sounding like a baby.

"I wish i could but i gotta go" he smacked his ass and got off me. "So you gotta attitude" he ain't say nothing he just layed back down. Mane i ain't got time this morning, finna piss me off and i ain't even been up for 5 mins.

I got up and brush my teeth, took a shower and did my hygiene then start getting ready. I was done so i kiss his check and walk out the room going towards the door. I heard him behind me when i open the door.

He walked outside with me and opened my door "if you want sun pussy just say dat" i said just fucking with me "mane get yo ass in the car" he said chucking. He gave me a hug and a kiss "be safe mamas" "yes sir pooh" i gave him a another hug and got in the car.

I made my way to the J O B (headassss jk). I walked and somebody was passed out on the door. Well i be dammed...

Ace pov:

I woke up from my sleep, check the time, pull kenken closer to me and went back to sleep. When i sleep ken started moving but i wasn't letting her go. " i gotta pee" i smacked my ass and caught a attitude because a nigga was just going to sleep.

She rolled her eyes and got out the bed going to the restroom. I try to go back to sleep but i couldn't, so i just got up and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. Ken got done in the bathroom and was washing her hands "where you finna go" "trap" i said dry "i thought you was spending the day with me" she said frowning a lil.

"I am it's not gone take that long" she stared at me for like 15 secs and shook her head "don't even worry about it" then she started brushing her teeth and i scrunched my face up "fuck that supposed to mean" i said facing her "you finna be at the trap all day so don't even worry about" she was now washing her face.

"If i say ima do something then ima do tf up with you, it ain't gone take nun but 15 mins. You trippin" she looked at me "coo" and walked out the room. I got start getting ready so i go check on the trap.

After i got done getting dressed i went downstairs to say bye, but she wasn't down there so i went back upstairs to the guest room and it was closed and locked.

I knocked on the door and got no response "baby come on" i knocked and she still didn't reply. So i went back into my bathroom and went to her section and got one of them lil Bobby-pins she be using for her hair and unlock the door.

She was laying down with the sheets covering most of  her face on her phone. I pulled the sheets and grabbed her "baby" she ignored me so i grab her phone and put it in my pocket, she look at me "give me a kiss" i said licking my lips. She shook her head no so i picked her up.

"I apologize for doing the most earlier we still spending the day together you finna come with me so get ready" she got up and try to leave but i grabbed her waste and kiss her. "Fix yo face babygirl" i gave her another kiss and get up go get ready.

I went downstairs to play the game because i alr know she finna take forever. Quan was callling me so i answered "wassup puss" "wassam Wya foo" "crib finna check the trap then leave wassup" "same thang kk ass at work" "nigga bored as fuck" " fr tho but I'm finna find my bitch ass daddy" "oh shit you need help" " naah but im let you know fasho fasho"

"Ima hit you later be safe foo" "fasho you to" i hung up and by my surprise kenken was at the end of the staircase, she walk over and sat done next to me. "You ready?" I asking finna turn my game off "mhhmm" i alr know she still mad at me but im fix it.

I turned the alarm on and we lefted, i opened her door then I got it and drove to her favorite food place (seafoood) * i fucking love seafood brrrooooo* i got out then i went on her side and open her door.

We sat down and ate and ofc she lost her attitude after her fat ass got some food.

Kaay'la pov:

It's was almost time for me to go so i was doing my rounds and making sure everything was good before i went home. "Doc. King can you please help me with this" "sure let me see" after i helped her i went into my office to get my things then i made my way to the car.

I was decided who house i wanted to go to, but that thought went right through the window when i saw two black trucks following me, i been in situations like this before so i knew what i had to do but it's been a minute and i just know some shit is finna pop off. I called quan but he didn't answer.

"Bitch" i called him again and he didn't answer "wtf are you doing" after he didn't answer i just stop calling, i just kept driving like i didn't see them i didn't know where tf i was going i was just turning.

30 mins later i lost then but i drove around for like 5 mins just to make sure i lost them fr fr. As i was driving back to my house quan called me "yes" "why you answering the phone like that i was busy" " while you was busy i was being followed" he faced turn serious fast "where you at im otw" "on my way home i lost them" "damm my bad for not answering" " its cool"

I was finna make an exit to go to my apartment but the two trucks were back following me "wtf i just lost them" now im fucking irritated i reach my glove department and grabbed my gun. I loaded my gun making sure this bitch was ready to shoot.

"Send me yo location I'm otw" i quickly send him my location and pull my window down "Kaay'la bro wtf is you doing" "finna shoot they tires out" " don't do dat just wait till i get there I'm almost there" "i got it"

I put my car in auto drive and got my guns ready, i ain't give a fuck about them shooting my windows because they was bulletproof. I turned around and started shooting they tires well tried now they was shooting back at my car but they wasn't doing no damage.

I keep shooting back i hit the front car tries out and they drove off the highway. I was shooting the other car that was now on my ass, i almost had they ass but they moved. I hit on of the tries now i just need to hit the other one.

I try to shoot my gun again but i ran out of the bullets "well i be dammed this ain't the fucking time" i turned my auto drive off and i push the gas so fucking hard. The car was catching up and starting to bump in back of my car i started switching lanes but it wasn't working.

I kept pushing switching lanes still, all of a sudden the car behind me got hit and end up hittting my car maki it flip over. Everything went dark after that...

"KAAAY'LA" ...

—————————————————————————
Im sorry y'all ima try to do better hope y'all enjoy.. vote !!