Chapter 82

Ace pov:

( sorry of the confusion on my end kaay'la and quan are having a boy and ace and ken ken are having a girl, again my apologies)

"Bae it's big" ken said whining as I rubbed my eyes trying to see what the fuck she taking about.

"What?" I said getting up in the bed "it's a roach bae" she said crying and i just laughed "you really woke me up out my sleep for a roach, that you could've step on" i said fucking with her.

"Ace I'm fucking scar-" she grabbed her stuff storming out the room and i laughed going inside the bathroom.

I looked down seeing this big ass roach "I would be scared of that mf too" I said laughing at myself. I put on my shoes from the closet and stepping on the roach then grabbing a clean paper towel to clean it up.

After I cleaned it up I flushed him down the toilet washing my hands , grabbing a new paper towel, and walking downstairs to where ken was.

She saw me and saw the paper towel was in my hand and she started climbing off the couch "ace Im not paying" she said backing herself in a corner watching the fuck outta me.

I started laughing getting closely towards her and she started screaming "aceeee- ouwww" she said screaming holding tight to her stomach. I thought she was playing so I started walking by her and she was looking like she was finna start crying.

I dropped the paper towel running to her "talk to me what's wrong baby?" I said putting her face up seeing she was smiling and I muggged her picking up the paper towel going to the kitchen to throw it away.

" ace you really can't be mad you started it" she said whining pouting in front of me but I wasn't fw it. Ever since I missed that shit when we could've lost our baby I don't play about that shit and I still feel like it was my fault.

I nodded at her trying to walk away from her, but she grabbed me by my shorts " Im sorry for taking it to far but you can't lie and say you didn't start it" she said and I nodded. She looked at me seeing my face wasn't gone changed so she let me walk away.

I stayed in the kitchen trying to figure out what I wanted to eat, I decided on cereal and i watched her go to the back patio. No I wasn't mad at her well I was at the moment, but I ain't really tripping about it no more she got my ass tho.

I went in the living room turning on the game while I was eating, I heard the backdoor open and closed then later I heard little footsteps on the stairs.

I really didn't have nothing to do but check on the spot see where we at with everything, I felt my phone ring in my pocket seeing it was quan ass "wassup bitch" I said answering the phone

"wassam" he said laughing "what you getting into today?" he added "shit really nothing finna go check on the spot in a little bit then come back to the crib." I said

"wyd" i added "Finna do the same shit Im ready for my shit to be open but I gotta wait if I want my shit right" he said making me agree with him. "nah fr Im ready for my shit to be jumping" i said finishing the little corner of milk I had left in the bowl.

I was gone say something else but I saw ken dress with keys in her hand "Im finna go to the store do you want anything?" she asked and i shook my head no. I know she hate that shit and she was just looking at me

"hy but I can't complain life been good right now" he said making me laugh "man tell me about it" I said laughing with them. Ken rolled her eyes walking inside the kitchen leaving to go to the garage "but ima let you know when im in the streets be safe nigga" he said

She's so different जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें