Chapter 11

Bailey pov: I woke up to being at the house by myself, i wasn't really tripping cause i know what to do

Bailey pov:
I woke up to being at the house by myself, i wasn't really tripping cause i know what to do. I brushed my teeth and did my hygiene then starting putting on clothes.. im still in high school, i play basketball, i like light skins (don't leave me don't leave me) goofy asf, be chillin and ion like ppl.

I had to go to school today so i called Kennedi but she ain't answer so i check her location to see if she was at work. This bitch a somebody house sneaking ass, i called my kaykay so she can take me i call her "hey kaykay can you take me to school ken not here" "yea just come over here when you done be safe" "okay" i said hanging up going to get dress.

I use the key to get it i walked seeing in the kitchen with some nigga behind her. I cleared my throat so they know im here "heeeey kaykay" i was running up to her "hey bailey cakes there go your food" "thank you" bailey cakes this is jay'quan, jay'quan this is bailey" she said winking at me that mean don't say shit "i gotchu nice to meet you.. you gotta brother" i asked being funny

"bb get fucked up" kaykay said he starting laughing "yea but he grown grown i just found out i gotta sister" "really what's her name?" "Londyn" "Londyn waters?" "Yea that's girl how yk her?" "That's my bitch, she the only person i fw at the school we both don't like ppl" "mhhh can you do me a favor?" "Depends" "ima pick y'all up but not on no weird shit i just wanna take y'all out and get to know y'all" i starting smiling "Awee look at you trying be a brother" he laughed "yk me" "boy get yo stupid ass" i said we both was dying.

Kaykay was finally ready and came downstairs "Awee y'all like each other" "why would we not" Quan asked " cause i don't like nobody" i said laughing "come on before you be late I'll be back" she did kissing quan "bye lil girl have a good day at school" "yessir my boy" i said we both was laughing

We got in the car going to school we pull up after 5 mins "quan said he gone get me and his sister londyn" "okay that fine be safe i love you bailey cakes" "i love you more kk" i said getting out the car seeing Londyn pull up.

"Hey ms. Kim" i said waving at her mom, she told me that wasn't her real mom but she took her in "hey  baby" "you don't have to come get her because quan said he was going to spend some time with us" i seen Londyn face start glowing meaning she was happy "that's nice of him okay ya girls be safe" "okay bye" we said walking off "i hate this school" "girl me to"

Kaay'la pov:
When i got back home he cleaned the kitchen for me, i saw him in my room playing his game. I went over there kissing him "thanks for cleaning the kitchen pooh" "np beautiful now get out the way for i lose because of you" he said pushing me but not to hard i starting fake frowning "you have to do that you meanie" i said with my baby voice.

"I'm sorry come here" "no play yo stupid game" i said getting to my work I need to finish. "Where the foul?" I hear him yell.