Chapter 25

Quan pov:

I left the trap just driving around because i got to much on my mind. My bitch ass daddy been coming around here and yet my mommy has to say anything to me, it's niggas that's gone be after me and my fucking baby.

She got to much shit going for herself for me to fuck all that shit up because of my fucked up ways. I just started punching the fucking the wheel just letting my anger out..

I just ended up going home getting in the shower, i saw a glance at my phone seeing that kk was blowing up my phone. I ain't have to the energy to nothing bro i don't know but when i go through stuff i like to go through it alone.

The next morning....

I woke up from my phone ringing seeing that it was kk but i decline because i don't wanna y'all to nobody but my mommy cause she got some explaining to do. I got up brush my teeth and out on some sweatpants and got in my car making my way to my mommy house.

I pulled up going in the house using my key i hear from talking, so i walked in the kitchen seeing her on the phone "no im not talking to him for you" "Idgaf you a grown ass man" i just sat down waiting for her to finish.

She was finna say something else until she sat me and she jumped "ughh i gotta go goodbye" she glad me a fake smile and i just looked at her. "So when you gone tell me about that nugga" "what are you talking about?"

"Ma you know exactly what the fuck im talking about" i blinked and when i open the eyes i felt a hand go across my face hard asf "boy idk if you think im one of these niggas you be taking to on the street but you better watch yo mf mouth talking to me like you done  lose your damm mind . I bought you in this world and i will take you right tf out."

"Yes ma'am im sorry but why you ain't tell me he was back. What he want money?" "He said that he got cancer and his kidneys failing" she said sounding sad "idgaf what now he wanna play father before he go to hell" i said making she snap her head at me

"Jay'quan Anthony Wright shut the fuck up" mane im tired of this bullshit "coo im out" i said walking out "Anthony bring yo ass here" i heard her say as i close the door going to my car.

As much as i wanted to be alone i just wanted to be under baby so i made my way to her house....

Kennedi pov:

I just got done pickin the girls up from practice, we on our way home to get dress up. Kk decided that we should have a lil girls day since we haven't really done nun with the girls due to them in basketball.

Once we got home i opened the door and we started getting ready. I call kk to see where she was because her ass always sleep. She answer in the last ring "ugh ma'am you in the bed sleep we supposed to be leaving in 30 mins" "ima up bye"

She hang up the phone and i started getting ready. I walked in the closet getting the clothes i was going to wear then i jumped in the shower, did my hygiene, fix my face. I heard my phone ring and it was Ace FaceTiming me "hey my love" "why i can't see your face?"

I laughed cause i already know he was mugging the camera "fix yo face im getting ready" "where you going" "bowling" "mmhhh i miss you" i set the phone up poking my lips out "i miss you more pooh"

"Alr ima let you go have fun with yo cousins come here when you done" "yes sir daddy" i said smirking "mane get off my phone for you not go no where be safe" "i will bye" i kiss the phone then hang up.

After i was ready i went downstairs to see if the girls were ready and they wasn't, but i wasn't surprised. I went into the kitchen to get a snack because i was hungry. Like 10 mins later the girls can downstairs ready to go. We locked the house up and made our way to the bowling place.

We walked inside seeing kk at on the bowling hall, we walked over there to see her mugging us "bitch don't call my phone no more telling me to on time and yo ass late" "ugh ughh miss mamas i was waiting on them" "don't be trying blame them to ass wasn't ready either"

( ion feel like writing while they bowling)

KK pov:

After the bowling we decided to get some Chick-fil-A because they food was nasty and we ain't even pay for it. Everyone enjoy themselves for that's good, quan called me and texted me a couple times but i ain't answer because my phone was on dnd. I tried to call back but he didn't answer.

We just got done eating now we on our way home, kenken going to ace house, so i told her that the girls can stay with me i don't mind. My house is they house to they can come over whenever they want to.

When we got home i went to my room and took a shower. The girls have the same room because they wanted to and i didn't mind, i took my clothes off and got in the shower. I haven't really talked to quan today and i was started to get worried.

After the shower i called him no answer. I called him again no answer. Im not finna keep blowing his phone up, i checked his location and he was at home so ima pull up. I told the girls that im finna go out right quick and to not open this door for anybody.

I got in the car and made my way to his house, i knew he was here because all his cars were here. I got out and ran the door bell.

5 mins later he opens the door with low eyes "you good?" I asked walking in as he shuts the door behind me "im alwys good" "wassup with you" i ask him "none of your fucking business" i turned around and look at him with a mean ass mug.

"Well my bad for giving a fuck about you" he looked at me " yea yea you can get the fuck out" "you need to watch who tf you talking to because one i ain't did shit to you, im tryna make sure you ok and you tryna go off on me. Idgaf who made you mad or you did you something but it wasn't me so you needa chill with all dat, but this yo house so ima step" i got up and heading the door.

Got me fucked up i tryna see if he ok and he acting like i did something to him, fuck out my face with all dat. When i opened the door i felt my hand being grab "mane im sorry it's been a lot going on" "ok" at the point ion wanna talk no more cause you don't did all that for no reason.

"I never meant to say all that when i get mad i say stupid stuff i don't know how to control" i turned around looking at him in his eyes to see if he was lying and he wasn't. "All you had to say was you had a lot going on and you didn't want to be bother, i would have understand" "im sorry ma fr"

He kiss me but i moved away "acht acht sir what you doing" he grabbed my neck pulling towards him "stop fucking playing with me" "yes sir daddy" i smirked kissing him back.

We chilled for a couple hours then i was going back home but Quan wanted me to say, but i didn't want to leave the girls, so he came over instead.

We just watch movies and till we feel asleep.

———————————————————————————
Sorrrry y'all ima try to do better🤦🏾‍♂️... hope y'all enjoy.. vote !!