chapter 67

No one pov:

The boys were in the living room watching the game not really saying anything so Michael decided to break the silence.

"Who you boys got?" he asked and they didn't say nothing at first they were just looking at the tv. Ace was finna say something but quan cut him off.

"wassup what you want with my moms?" quan asked and ace looked over at Michael to see what he was going to say.

" It's not what you think okay i really do like your mama she special and i'm here for the long run, if she happy then i'm happy" he said and ace nodded.

"we don't play about our mother aight so don't hurt her cause we'll kill you" ace said and they laughed while the boys kept their faces.

" i don't want no problems" he said raising his hands in the air "as long as my mother happy we cool" quan said and they all nodded dapping each other up.

Their conversation was cut short when the girls walked out mama room "so how my babies doing" mama k said going over kissing micheal on his cheek.

The girls walked in the kitchen to finish cleaning up the kitchen, while everyone was kinda doing their own thing. "so after i leave here im going to visit them" kk said and ken ken nodded.

"yea i'll go with you" ken said and the girls came back in from outside going to the kitchen. "ken you okay i heard you threw up" bb said

"yea i'm good i told y'all it was just a stomach bug" ken ken said and they nodded "well we going back upstairs" lon said and they left just like that.

Quan walked in the kitchen putting his hands around kk waist, placing his head in her neck "you okay?" he asked and she nodded "yea" she said.

"i love you sexy mamas" he said kissing my lips and kk smiled "i love you more mean baby" she said turning around to face him.

"you feeling better" quan asked kk and she just looked at him not really saying anything "yea a lil" she said and he nodded.

"ima just letting you know i gotta go to the trap after all this over with" quan said cause he know how kk get when he don't communicate.

Kk nodded "that's fine im going to see my parents anyway" she said and he looked down at her " you okay?" he asked and she nodded "yea i just haven't been there in a while" and he nodded completely understanding.

30 mins later...

The boys had left to go to the trap leaving the girls still at mama k house, Michael and his boys had left around the same time also.

"you ready?" kk asked ken ken as their were getting ready to leave the house to visit their parents, "i think so" ken ken said getting nervous.

The girls got in the car making their way to the gravesite, while the boys were getting ready for their drop.

Kk put the car in park and both of them got out the car walking on to the grass, ken walked behind kk looking down trying to stop on other people grave.

Ken walked to the opposite direction going to her parents as kk stop in front of her also going to her parents.

Once ken got their names she sat down bring her knees to her chest "hey momma and daddy" she said trying not to break down but she knew she had to be strong.

"lord knows i miss y'all so much and y'all would've been so proud of me for the women i have become today.... I love you guys so much and as promise i told y'all no matter how hard it was gone be that you guys were going to be the first person i tell that i'm pregnant... i'm scared to do this without y'all i don't think i would be a parent like y'all were to me. But i promise that i won't give up on her and she will alwys know and remember her grandparents. Bb gone be so happy to be an auntie and dad if you were here you would probably beat my ass then spoiled the shit out of your only grandbaby. I love y'all so much" ken said kissing her two fingers then placing it on their gravesite.