chapter 87

No one pov:

The girls were tired and kept yawning which was making kk sleepy so she decided to hurry and get them home before she passed out on the bed. She had already called mama k tellling her that she was finna pull so mama just wait on the porch.

Not that it was anyone business but she just got some bomb dick from her man which out her in a good mood and she was ready for her babies to come home.

KK pulled up in the driveway putting the car in park looking behind her seeing  both of they ass was knock out, she got out the car walking carefully up the stairs to mama "they tired ash we been doing the baby room" kk said and she notice mama was so glowing and shit.

"well at least they got the day to spend with you cause they be missing yall" she said still smiling and kk finally caught on "oouuuuu mama got her freak on" kk said laughing trying to run back to the car.

"girl quit all that running with my baby in your stomach" she said laughing not dropping her smile once, "all in my business let me go get my babies" she said walking to the car waking him up so they can go in the house.

Quan had just arrived at home seeing one of the cars were gone and so was kk, He called her and she answered "hello" she said "wassup wya" he asked walking back inside the house " kk came to drop the girls off back at home" she said

"this late?" he asked "i could've took them home i know you tired" he said and she didn't reply back because she knew he was right. "they been helping me all day so this was the least I could do but ima be home in a min love you" I said "  I love you to be safe" he said before hanging up the phone.

"I got them in the house now you and my baby get home safe and call me or text me when you get there love you" she said hugging and kissing me and kk returned before getting in the car otw home.

15 mins later.. kk was pulling up to the house seeing quan on the porch smoking, I opened and parked in the garage before closing it and getting out the car. She locked the door behind her and went inside the kitchen to eat when she heard the front door open and close.

"Don't be driving this late with my son no more" he said walking into the kitchen with low eyes smiling at me "im grown mind yours" she said warming my food up "you ain't bring me a plate back?" he asked and she shook my head.

"I didn't think you was gone be here" she said and he mugged her "i called you" he said and she started smiling "its in the fridge i ain't know how long you was gone be out there" she said lowly getting her food praying before she ate some.

Quan was just watching her every move "gimme some" he said walking over to her slowly and she shook her head "no" she said now she just remember how he did her during the night.

"don't even come over here to touch me because when i wanted to you and play you didn't want to" she said frowning and he started laughing "mamas you still mad about that?" he asked and kk didnt respond just kept eating her food.

"come here all bs aside" he said crossing his arms over his chest but he still didn't get an answer, so he walked over to her dropping his arms grabbing her neck, and placing wet kisses on them.

"quan move" she said trying to push him back but he hands found their way inside her shirt making her breathing go uneasy. "you really want me to move mamas?" he asked kissing her ear as she rolled her eyes but she wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"yes" she said and they're eyes met as he suck her lips, "you want the room down tonight or?" he asked and she shrugging "it's not really a rush but it is, but whenever you feel like it." she said and he nodded.