Chapter 44

Jay'quan pov:

"Wassup man" i said getting straight to the point. "I just wanted to talk" he said "we here" " i just want to say im sorry i apologize for all the pain i caused you. I wasn't in the right mind to raise you the way i was raise." He said but i cut him off.

"My momma wasn't either but she never lefted me man." I said trying to cry cause i was so mad. "It's no excuse for what i did to you and your mother man"

"Then you had a wife and babies on me and mommy man nah. I can't fuck with you man. I hated myself for years because of you. I thought i was the problem but it was you bro it was you." I said shaking my head.

"And i apologize but im dying man im dying i just wanted you to forgive me before it's my time." He said making me look up at him "fuck yoh mean you dying" i said as tears rolled down my face.

"I got stage 3 bone cancer, they said i don't have that long to live and no im not here for your money or nothing i just want to try to fix what i broke" he said crying as well.

"Nah mane this can't be true" i said not wanting to believe the truth. The man i hate the whole life and wished death on he dying nah man. "Im sorry okay" "i apologize for everything"

I just shook my head looking at me watching me "here my phone number" he said handling me a piece of paper. I took it and watched him walk away.

"I have war with Bryce and he might come after you but i doubt it" he said before trying to walk away"

I shook my head "i knew it was to good to be true " you ain't shit man yoh really ain't" i said just walking away not caring for whatever he had to say.

I just wanted to be let alone and i forgot i had kk in the car, "fuck" i said yelling . I walked into the car seeing kk on her phone but looked at me putting her phone down.

"Baby you okay?" She said trying to touch me but i moved her hands away from me. "Im good" "baby" she said like she was finna cry "bro please leave me alone" i said shaking trying to calm down.

"i just wanted to make sure you're okay" she mumbled looking out the window. "Im good bro" i said finna pull of but she took off her seat belt and trying to get out the car.

"What are you doing bro" i said mugging her. I know she probably mad but i can't. "Ima just take a uber home" she said getting out the car.

"Kaay'la i don't have time for this shit. Get back in the car" i said kinda yelling. "just go home ima be good" she said going on her phone and closing the door. I got out the car going to her side putting her back in the car and putting the car in child lock.

I got back in the car hearing sniffles making me fell bad. "I'm sorry for how i just acted. My daddy just really piss me off, im trying to work on my anger so i apologize" i said grabbing her face so she can look at me.

More tears fell from her face and she just nodded looking back at the window. I started the car making my way to kk house, while i was driving all i could about was my father.

That man really try to make me feel sorry for him but all bs aside he want my help with this nigga he got war with. Ain't nobody coming after me or mines so i ain't tripping bout that.

I pulled up to her condos "you coming in or you going home?" She said very low i could barley hear her. "coming in" i said turning off the car and walking to her side opening the door.

Once we got in the house she went upstairs to her room, while i went in the kitchen to take a shot of anything right now. I saw some henny so i just took 2 shots of that then i went upstairs.