chapter 74

Jay'quan pov:

So today was the last day I had to choose where areas i wanted for my shops to be so now i'm otw to meet with my agent.

Ima try to hurry up because it's raining bad and i wanted to check on kk and see if she needed anything before i went and check on my other business.

The place we were meeting was kinda far so i just decided to facetime her and see what she was doing.

I grabbed my phone from my lap dialing her number pressing the facetime button, a couple rings in she answered the phone with her hair in a messy bun and her eyes not even opened.

"hey mama" i said looking at her through my screen "hey baby father" she said in a sleepy voice and started to waking up rubbing her eyes.

"wyd you still sleep" i asked just fucking with her i know she be tired "because your son keeps me up all's night" she said rolling her eyes "aye don't me and my son" i said bucking at her.

"i don't want why i entertain your shit because my baby is a girl" she said setting the camera up on her sink "let me see my baby" i said and she grabbed the phone turning it on her stomach.

"hey daddy lil man" i said talking to him like he knew i was there for something "you need anything" i asked and she put her face back in the camera "nah im good thank you tho" she said smiling.

"don't even do all dat" i said smiling "him trying to be nice" she said all in the camera "shut up" i said causing her to laugh "well i gotta make some errands be safe sir bye" she said smiling sticking the finger at me then hanging up the phone.

"i love you" i said after she hang up the phone already, if i would've just listen the first time i would've even be in this mess but ole well i know better now.

I was pulling up trying to find a parking spot and then getting out the car walking i got the place "here for jones" i said and the lady nodded smiling and i followed her to the private area.

She opened the door and my agent was at the table in the middle she handing me the menu and then she left "hey jay'quan" she said "wassam" i said hugging her then sitting down.

"so you have decided when locations you want to chose!" she asked and i nodded "yea for my tattoo shop i want the one in the mall, then for my momma restaurant i want it on westheimer and my gym spot i want it on the other side of the freeway" i said and she nodded writing down the locations i was talking about.

"okay i'll go make you some calls and she you a price by the end of the day" she said and i nodded then we order food and then I left.

She was cool as my agent that was it nothing more nothing less, the bros called saying pull up the trap and i would do that other shit later I wanted to see my niggas.

Kennedi pov:

I woke up in the bed by myself and I just shook my head I don't even care no more, I got out the bed feeling wet and I looked down seeing blood and I started screaming.

"no no no" I said jumping up trying not to think the worst because if i think this is what i think this is im going to die literally. I grabbed my phone calling ace but he didn't answer and I called kk.

She answered on the first ring "hey baby wassup" she said and I just broke down on the phone "kkiwantupandimbleedingeverywhere" I said sobbing crying "wait ken slow down I can't hear you" she said and I started deep breaths.

"Kk I woke up from my nap and as I was getting up I looked down seeing blood kk and it's alot" I said trying to stop crying but I couldn't "ken im otw try to put some clothes on if you can" She said "please don't hang up" I said trying to focus on my breathing.