Chapter 22 ~ Love You.

~ Ali's POV ~

We went over to the ice cream van and I looked up seeing all the different flavours.

There were all sorts of flavours.

"Which one would you like?" He softly asked.

"Cookie dough please." I quietly said.

"Sure." He smiled.

"Hi, can we have 1 cookie dough and 1 vanilla please?" Alex asked the ice cream man.

"Of course, that will be 2 pounds please." The man said. Alex got the money and gave it to him. The man then gave him the ice cream.

"Thank you." Alex smiled.

We then went and sat on a bench together. He handed me the ice cream.

"Thank you." I smiled. I then said to myself that I was going to eat all of it. I was really going to try.

While we were eating, I put my arm round his neck. He pulled me closer to him and held me close.

When we had finished we both stood up and I took his hand again. I held penguin with my other hand and we carried on walking.

We walked through the tress and the bushes. It was such a beautiful place. So calm and quiet.

We had walked for a while and my legs had started getting a bit tired. I don't know why as usually I can walk for a while without my legs getting tired.

I slowed down a bit and Alex noticed. He crouched down beside me.

"Your legs tired?" He asked softly? I nodded, getting shy.

"I can carry you if you want?" He asked. Without hesitating I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.

He put his hands under my armpits and lifted me onto his hip. There wasn't really anyone around so I felt safe.

I put my hands round his neck and held penguin as well.

"What can you hear?" He playful asked. I listened and heard the trees rustle.

"The trees." I smiled a bit. "And the birds."

"I love the birds here." He smiled at me.

I really really loved him. I loved him so much.

I just rested my head on his chest and snuggled into him. I put my ear to his heart and with the birds tweeting over it, it felt even better.

I must have been listening for a while, because I felt myself being put on my feet and I saw the car in front of me.

He opened the door for me and helped me take off my raincoat. He then placed me in the car seat buckling me in. He took my boots off and gave me penguin and draped a blanket over me.

He gave me a smiled before closing the door. He got in himself and we drove off. I looked out the window seeing all the tress go past.

I cuddled penguin and sucked my thumb.

When we arrived home Alex got me out the car and took me inside.

"If you want, you can take a bath?" He asked. I did like the sound of that. My hair felt greasy and I was still a bit muddy from that little kid. I didn't like him.

"Yes please." I quietly spoke.

"All quiet nothing to report Sir." As we walked in.

"Thank you." Alex smiled.

He took me upstairs into the bathroom.

I hadn't really been in there before so I had a look round.

It had a bath, a shower, a sink, a chair and another changing table.

He placed me on the table, upright, my legs dangling over the sides. He then started the bath running and helped me take off my cold socks and my hoodie.

He laid me down and looked at me smiling. I smiled up at him a he undid my diaper.

The bath didn't take too long so when it was done he switched it off and checked the temperature.

He then picked me up and placed me in.

It felt warm and relaxing. He then gave me some bath toys which made me smile.

"You be the duck." I gave him the duck. He chuckled as we started playing together.

He helped me shampoo my hair and rinse it off. He was careful to not get it in my eyes.

When I was done, he grabbed me towel and lifted me onto his hip. He draped the towel over me and I started shivering from the cold.

He got me a fluffy towel, that was kind of like a onesie, but a towel as well.

He put a diaper on me and then dressed me into it. I felt warm but still a bit cold, so he got a blanket and wrapped me up in it.

"Warmer?" He asked softly. I nodded.

He picked me up and then took me downstairs.

We sat down on the rocking chair, he gave me penguin and started rocking me

"Did you have fun today?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah, I love the forest." I smiled.

Then a man came in and handed Alex a bottle which Alex thanked him for.

"Would you like some milk?" He asked. I looked at it and remembered how good it was.

"Yes please." I quietly said. He put the nipple in my mouth and I suckled the vanillary liquid out.

It was so good.

I felt so sleepy during this so I looked up at him. He looked down at me and softly smiled.

I tried moving my head away so he moved the bottle out my mouth, that was basically finished. 

I sat up a bit and ruffled his hair a bit. I then rested my head on his warm chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"I love you Daddy." I sleepily said, before dropping off into my dreams.

~ Alex's POV ~

"I love you Daddy." She sleepily said.

My eyes widened and I gulped my tear away.

She called me Daddy...

I loved her so much, today was an amazing day and one I will never forget.

I then heard quiet snores, so I knew she had fallen asleep in my arms.

"I love you too Baby." I softly said, cuddling her.

Hey guys,

Hope your doing well today! Leave some suggestions in the comments for future chapters. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day!

Dont forget to Social Distance! :)